September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hi
I'm ovulating in a few days - so I guess I am going for a 6th September test?? I only have a 24 day cycle.... can you add me to the list please.

PS. I am a newbie on here,,,, this is my first month of trying with charting my ovulation calendar.

Thanks

And good luck everyone else :winkwink:

Hi
I'm ovulating in a few days - so I guess I am going for a 6th September test?? I only have a 24 day cycle.... can you add me to the list please.

PS. I am a newbie on here,,,, this is my first month of trying with charting my ovulation calendar.

Thanks

And good luck everyone else :winkwink:

welcome!!! Good luck :dust:

Please can I be added to this list? AF is due the 15th Sept so I'll be testing then! Thank you, baby dust to all xxxxxx

PS. This is our first real month of trying, and I'm SOOOOO excited

hello, can you put me in sept 15. baby dust to all the members on the list. A lot of my friends are getting pregnant and i hope the luck spreads to all of us :)

SarahMellissa, you are doing a great job on keeping the list updated - thankyou!! xx

opps wrong month! sorry hahaha im over jumping things a bit lol

Hiya,

Can you change my date to the 24th please. If I have it in writing on here, Im less likely to test early and ill hold out for the later date :thumbup:

Thanks again for this

wiffie81

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im gonna go for the 20th please, thanks x.........lovin the pma.....................rock and roll lol

< waves at sarahmelissa>

right ok. im totally confused as to what my body is doing. normally alternate between 28days and 31 but this month was 24? so at the moment going back to the theory...can you put me down for 18 th please.

hey hun can u put me down for the 2nd please x x x x

please remove wanabamom and put me down for the 2nt... I have a dr apt then and they will do a pg test.

Hiya,
I'm gonna test on 2nd. Could you put me down for then please.
Thanks x

hey ya hun
Could you put me down for the 12th please :thumbup:

Baby :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member