September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

That's awesome Natnee! I'm still waiting for something to happen today on my longest LP since I started charting again.

Natnee that is just the best news ever!!!! I have a massive smile on my face!!! :) <3 x

Ladies I just do not know how to cope with my fertility issues, I know my tubes being blocked from scar tissue on the outside yet I still try and I still break my heart every month with BFN and Evaps. I tell myself I'm not going to try and then I change my mind back and forth. I know I need IVF but I just can't seem to cope. I look at baby items all the time, I plan my nursery, look for names, everything and it gives me little bits of joy and hope but then it back fires and makes me feel so empty! :( Took 3 years to get my answer and now I dont want to except the answer. I wanted it to be something that could be fixed :(

I feel this exact same way. Except I lost my left tube. We became foster parents and are trying to adopt. It's not over yet dear. Someone our there needs a mommy like you!

Danni, I remember you doing a similar thread from last year when I fell pregnant with Poppy, as you can see from my ticker it ended in tragedy. But I am here now hoping for my rainbow baby. I am due af 30th, although already poas getting bfn, still hopeful!

I'm so very sorry dear! I do remember you! I am glad you found your way back to this thread. We are all here for you no matter what. Don't ever feel judged! We love each and everyone of you and we are a strong support team when no one else understand's. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you and thank you for adding me to the list, but you can stick a great big :bfp: next to my name now!!! :happydance:

What!! That's amazing! Congratulations dear!

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well, and congratulations to those who got a :bfp: this month.

Unfortunately I am out for September. The :witch: got me today after being 2 days late. I'm not sure yet if I will be joining the October thread because the OH and I have discussed holding off on having a baby since we will be planning and saving for our wedding next year. But if I'm being honest, we both want a baby so badly that we'll likely keep trying.

What on earth! Positive opk on the 14th. The 20th. And now on the 28th!! All negative in between!!! Af is due today but still no sign... what is going on!! No idea how many dpo i now am or if i ever ovulated... frer with fmu yesterday was still a big fat negative!! Help?

Attachments

• 2014-09-28 14.57.10.jpg
    2014-09-28 14.57.10.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Cherryb89 i hope someone can give you some info on this as i have no idea :( I dont test again after i get my 1st positive OPK & that works for me though, my cycles could be just as confusing as yours but i would just never know lol x

Sad to say that I definitely miscarried on Friday at 6 weeks. Relieved that the pregnancy wasn't ectopic, but no less devastated at the loss. Hoping to be ready to try again soon though and on to the october thread hopefully. Thanks to everyone for the support throughout this. :hugs:

Katie_A I'm truly sorry dear! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

You can count me out this month :(. Major AF cramps and a BFN today at 14DPO. Hopefully next month is my month! Good luck to anyone still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->