September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Congratulations: Shilo, Suz_Q and Mrs.Love on your :bfp: Happy and healthy nine months!

I'm sorry the :witch: arrived: canadianmom4, snuggles82, babyvaughan and girlinyork. Good luck for next cycle. Hope to see you all in October's thread. You can find the link on the front page.

Welcome: Nennakay, Potato58, Khatif, Scoobydrip, Autumnflower, gebkel9, cutieQ, Patience090 and lian_83. Good luck this month!

Kdear95- I readded you! Praying lucky number 2 in the same month!

I need testing dates for: pancake421 and vulpixMinute.

Afm: $350 later and momma cat tested negative for feline lukemia. Thank god she only had an infection and all kittens eyes are open now thanks to antibiotic eye drops. Im cd 12 so about a week before I ovulate.

Sorry to hear about AF for you ladies and congratulations girls with BFPs!! Hoping there are more BFPs to come!?

Did you girls with BFP have any early symptoms?

Laura2lyn4 I'm sorry af arrived. Good luck for next cycle. Hope to see you in October's thread.

My AF due Sunday.. Going to start testing Thursday!!! I can't wait :p 8DPO now!

Cherryb89 I have added you. Good luck this month!

I have a quick question.
I dunno if it's okay to post this here..
I'm 6-8 dpo today.
I took migraine medication today.
It has caffein in it.
Well, I forgetfully had coffee, and absentmindedly have been sipping on an energy drink because my husband has one open next to me.
I think I've had over 400mg of caffein today.
Will our potential bean be okay if we did conceive this month?
Or have I messed everything up?
I've been doing really good cutting back, but we're driving home from vacation and I honestly let it slip my mind.
Does it affect the baby this soon?
I'm sorry if this is a dumb out of place question.

I also take a migraine prevention medicine everyday and drink 4-5 pop's a day. My doctor told me the pills were okay but to stop them as soon as I got a positive test if that ever happens... if you were pregnant your early enough non of that will affect anything.

Do these opks look like I had my Lh surge?
I'm asking because the darkest one was taken on the 12th in the am.
I took another just now when I got back from my vacation for really no reason at all, and it's pretty close to positive looking.
I'm not sure why that'd be, though if I ovulated already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
Can I be added too? Af due the 25th, going to test the 27th if af is a no show. Lets hope!

I took another just now when I got back from my vacation for really no reason at all, and it's pretty close to positive looking.

Yes the middle ones look positive

For anyone who got/gets a BFP and is due in June, feel free to join the group I just started.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html#post33802689

For anyone who got/gets a BFP and is due in June, feel free to join the group I just started.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html#post33802689

I hope so! My son was born in June so it would be nice to have another June baby! Looking good for me so far with symptoms, spec bleeding and increase temps!

Yes the middle ones look positive

I guess I O'd early then.. I wasn't due to until the 16th or 17th and those are from the 11th and 12th.
Good thing hubby and I start bd'ing early.
I'm just not sure why I got one that's equally as dark today..
*sigh* All of this waiting drives me crazy, haha.

Good luck kdear!

Hoping for a June baby here too!

Hey ladies i dont want to sound confusing but this cycle has really got me stunned lol. So AF was suppose to arrive on the 17th of this month and it did so i thought. I have a 28 day cycle. I knew and felt when i ovulated and it was the 3rd of this month. Af started very extremely light pink specks it's like it took its sweet old precious time to come out. Then later on the day it went from pink to bright red not heavy at all just light and it continued on 19th 3rd day of AF it went back pink and brown really light spotting mind you my AF lasts 7 days. So i had a pg test in a took BFN and then i waited til the next morning to see what will happen and it started back again this time it was just spotting pink and brown majority of the times when i wipe is was nothing on the tissue come back 2-3 hours later small size drops before the spotting completely stop and went to brown ,i took another test yesterday on the 21st that same day and i got the faintest line and i had my other two cousins look at it and they seen the line as well so i made sure i wasn't going crazy or try to imagine a line in my head lol. so i had a 5 day no where near normal period will try to upload the photo if i can. So i had waited to after the spotting had stop to take the test because i haven't took another test since and the last one was bfn but i took it like 10 minutes after spotting stop yes i think i turned into a POAS lol but this time i want to wait to test again, so if it was spotting the hcg levels can build up so i can get a more accurate reading and which pregnancy test should i get to confirm it and how many days shall i wait?. i had brought the dollar tree tests i usually use to buy the Wal-mart equate but i haven't seen them in awhile. I had no crampings or blood clots whatsoever with this kind of weird. *fingers cross*

I'm pretty sure I had my cycle but I wanted to check I might go buy a test later just to make sure but Tuesday my period was due, I spotted like brown discharge then like 8 hours later tuesday night I started getting blood so I put a tampon in, the next day I was cramping so I took meds I bleed for 2 days like a normal period then 3rd day I spotted brown and nothing more after that, my periods are normally 6 days with the last day brownish spotting. I have been getting watery cm and wet the last 3 days, I normally am dry up until like two days before O. I'm thinking period but I might just have to go buy another test consider that faint postive I posted back 2 days before Af was due.

I'm telling ya its the month for weird cycles ! I had 2 days of light bleeding and then 2 days of brown stringy stuff , then a day of brown when I wipe only !! Never had anything like it before !! I tested again just in cars and BFN . I just hope this cycle is more " normal "

Hi Girls!

Devastated to have to ask to be taken off the BFP list :cry:

I've been in and out of hospital all week. My betas have been consistently low and rising at a snail's pace. Ultrasounds kept showing nothing in my uterus. Friday one of the doctors told me she was pretty confident the pregnancy is ectopic and wanted to treat me with Methotrexate. Then after consulting with some of the other docs it was decided that it would be safe for me to wait a little bit longer and see how things progressed.

Saturday night I started having light bleeding with some clots. Went back to the hospital today for my scheduled follow up and nothing had changed. Betas up a smidge, u/s still showed nothing in my uterus, small cyst on my left ovary. Again it was decided to wait and see a little longer as it appears I may now just be miscarrying naturally.

Honestly, I've given up hope on this pregnancy turning into a baby for us. It's absolutely devastating, but I've accepted it. :angel: Now I am just praying this is a natural miscarriage, that is passes quickly so we can get back to trying. I'm just praying it's not an ectopic and I don't have to take the Methotrexate.

Anyway, fingers crossed I'll be back to TTC with all of you who are still trying soon!

My advice to you is to wait it out as long as you can--providing it isn't an ectopic. Don't do anything drastic this early in the game. Sorry to hear this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->