September

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Is sooo far away *sob*

But by september I will be fully settled in my job, Lylah will be over a year and a half old, and hubby is trying to convince me that it will be a perfect time, but it doesnt make the wanting and wishing to go away.
I had a dream the other day that I was 20 weeks pregnant and I didnt know til I felt baby move:cloud9:

So unless I can convince him that earlier is better, I will be in here til then.
We are not using any contraception right now (except condoms during ovulation), which is no guarantee we wont fall pregnant... but still, he knows the risk as do I, and if it happened now, the baby will be very much welcomed by us.

So here's to waiting!

xxx

Hiya, didn't want to read and run. Will hubby not be persuaded to push it forwards just a little? If not, September really isn't that far away. You could always book a mini break and have a short holiday with your LO so you all have something to look forward to? Keep busy and these next 9 months will fly by :) try not to get too disheartened by it. Xxx

Awww, September's not actually that far away if you think how quickly the days and weeks go by :thumbup: Just keep busy and it'll be time to TTC before you know it :flower: xxx

Be positive. At least you have a date set.
9 months is nothing in reality really. It'll go quick hun :) xxx

Thankyou guys you are all very sweet. Yeah i'm just gonna see how we go, watching our baby turn into a little lady is making hubby broody for another anyway, so who knows :D For now, I will wait with you lovely ladies and see how we get on.

I would love a little holiday, need to save a little first, good idea minniemoo
xx

Hello hunni
haha like the name change lol.
September will be here in a flash hun...think that would be a wonderful agew gap between Lylah and next LO. Hows the job going hunni?
xx

oh sweetie :hugs: no how you feel :hugs: we have currently said July to start ttc, (but i'm thinking it's best to leave it till september as it's the wedding, so not sure what to do) anyhoooo, i no it does feel like ages away, and although our little ladies keep us busy and full-fill our days, another baby, for us, does seem like ages away! hopefully we're be ttc together though :D

love the new name honey!

Thanks girls, job is going well so far pinkgirl, thanks for asking, still getting used to everything :)
Wooo so potentially Carly I might have you as a TTC buddy, thats exciting! I hope so!

is it september yet?

LOL

AF arrived yesterday, another reminder that im not pregnant, but hey ho!

At least I have months to prepare, folic aciding myself up and multi vitting making myself healthy to carry a bub

After how fast last year went September is nothing!

Hehe another person TTC in September :flower: Yey!

Hey hon, we're going to start again then too and I'm with you it feels MILES away. I'm trying not to wish the time away tough as I don't want my maternity leave to finish (ever). I'd be on it sooner if I could but I still haven't had an af due to bf so couldn't even if my husband wanted too :rofl: Lets stick it out together and be strong :bodyb:

Thank you everyone! Pippin, we could be TTC buds then hopefully :D
xxxx

Hey!...i just noticed ur thread, we are going to start TTC in sept too...we where thinking of dec but we have decided we cant wait lol, so i think when mason is a year its a good time to try right?!...so i guess im wtt till then, huh!

ps. i just had a look at ur sketches...fab!!!!

Wooo looks like im gonna have lots of buddies :)
Yeah a year is a good time to start IMO, Ly will be a year and a half, but same difference.

And thank you, I work hard on my sketches :)
xxx

Yeah i like the idea of mason having a sibling close in age to him, as there is a 11year gap between me and my bro(hes 11 lol)so was an only child for a while which was kinda boring lol...so dont wanna wait that long haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->