Series 6 of Supernatural - When???

jakey1

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Season 6 of Supernatural is being aired in the UK. I'm having serious Jensen withdrawal symtoms :cry: :haha:

I have read it is about june or july time.
I CAN'T WAIT. LOVE supernatural and can't wait to see how they progress the story!!

I can't remember how Season 5 ended?!

And I can't wait either!

I can't remember how Season 5 ended?!

And I can't wait either!

It ended with Sam becoming a vessel for Lucifer and Dean having the crap beaten out of him. Dean then went to live with that woman and her son (can't remember her name) and Sam was outside watching them through the window. So he has obviously returned but how I don't know - so excited to find out!!! I have them all on DVD so I'm watching them all from the beginning at the moment just to recap on everything that's happened before the new series starts - can't wait!! :lol:

For those of you who are having Jensen withdrawal symptoms like me - here's a little appetiser :haha:

JensenAckles3.jpg

:cloud9:

Cant wait for this to come back I do really miss my weekly fix of jensen ackles x x

Ooh cant wait for this too come back I love Super natural. xx

I saw the advert for it yesterday saying coming soon, so it will be back in a couple weeks on sky living x

It'll be begining of June... they advertise for 4 weeks.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

For those of you who are having Jensen withdrawal symptoms like me - here's a little appetiser :haha:

View attachment 197383

:cloud9:

mmmmmm thanks for that :)

i cant wait, i wonder if cas comes back too?!?! he came back in season 5 after being blown to bits lol

Your very welcome - always like to share a bit of Jensen :rofl: - just to update: I looked on the Sky Living website and apparently it's COMING SOON - watch this space :haha:

I love love love Supernatural! Currently rewatching series 1-5 :) can't bloody wait for 6th! Is no one else hooked on Misha Collins (Cas)?

Me either :( waiting for it to be released on DVD in November :p

It's back!!!!! First episode was aired on Wednesday night and I very nearly missed it :shock: Only noticed it was on by chance when I was flicking through the channels trying to find something decent to watch

and what did you think?
I enjoyed it, Liked seeing the 'soft' side of Dean (who I think was enjoying the life)
Sam seems different, wondering what Hell has done to him!
And what is Samuel up to with the Djin?

and what did you think?
I enjoyed it, Liked seeing the 'soft' side of Dean (who I think was enjoying the life)
Sam seems different, wondering what Hell has done to him!
And what is Samuel up to with the Djin?

I really enjoyed it. I agree that it was nice to see a different side to Dean's character and hell certainly seems to have hardened Sam. I couldn't see a way back from the climax of the last series to be honest but I thought it was really well written and they didn't go down the silly route of Sam and Dean just carrying on as though nothing had happened. Really looking forward to next Wednesday's installment:) x

ooooh sounds like im the only one who thought it was a bit slow paced for supernatural, it was ok but didnt really excite me like it normally does!!

jensen still looked yummy though

ooooh sounds like im the only one who thought it was a bit slow paced for supernatural, it was ok but didnt really excite me like it normally does!!

jensen still looked yummy though

Agree - he's become even more handsome in the last year :drool:

I think I quite liked the fact that it was slow paced because it kinda got the feeling across of what Dean's life had been like in the past year - slow paced in relation to his usual lifestyle and I liked the fact that he wasn't able to just disappear and return to his old life but had to face up to his new responsibilities. My Sky is really playing up at the moment so I absolutely have to get it working by Wednesday :lol: Love this programme so much - I'm like a big kid :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->