Serina starts weight watchers

Jkelmum

Reaction score
So after another week of only loosing 1lb ...I need to kick ass :thumbup:

So my starting weight Dec 31st 212 lb now i am 215lb so 7lb off in 3 wks:happydance:

I have a problem with when and what i eat ...I often get to tea time and will have just had coffee and crisps or some crap ...I dont get much chance to exersie either ...mainly the wii fit if any ...that will be changing as Ethan starts playschool monday which is 1 n half miles away and i will be walking back from taking him and walking there to get him so 3 miles 5x a week ...thats got to help yeah ?

So the plan is to eat breakfast and cut coffee and booze down and drink lots more water

will try and keep this updated ...Ideally i would like to loose a average of 2~3lb a week

so today ive had
1 coffee 1 pint of water
30g of crunchynut cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Thanks ...I dont get hungry n forget to eat ..then eat tea n munch on crap :rofl: I know its wrong and i am gunna stop :D

lots of luck honey :D sounds like you've made an excellent start hon :D

Ok everytime I see this thread I wonder does she mean she will eat healthy and not eat crap OR she will eat healthy and not crap, as in, poo... lol

Good luck hun, I'm sure you will get all the support you need on here :)

good luck :D if u dont mind me asking how tall are you? i think we are similar stats?

So far ive had 2 pints of water 1 cup of tea
some specail k
having a turkey salad for lunch

having a party tonight ...everything is just a taster though ...a lady is coming and cooking using all her pameperd chef utensils ..should be fun ..not having a brownie but will try the curry x

Hi Serina'

Just wanted to add Good Luck.
Hope the evening went well.

From what I've read in research the likelihood is your body believe its in some form of starvation mode, with irregular meals. It will cling to what you do eat, and have stored in order to produce energy to get through the day, rather than on burning any excess.

Most importantly I think for you is to start eating more regular meals, I find three meals a day too hard, because like you I'm short as well so I try to have 4 meals a day now with snacking inbetween. That way Im not faced with a huge amount of food that I cant face, it doesnt seem so overwhelming to make/prepare, and therefore it cuts down on the amount of silly food that I was eating just to give my system energy.

For example at 17 weeks pregnant, I was getting to 3pm and realising all I'd eaten was a cup of hot choc, cup of tea, and a yoghurt.....
I realised my system must be seriously dehydrated!
I dont really enjoy "food" in the mornings though, so I went with smoothies and yogurts for brekkie, and then at around 11:30am/12:00am I'd have soup and roll/bread. then at about 3pm-4pm I'll have a small baked potato or pasta salad, and then have "dinner" with hubby at around 7:30pm....

If I get the munchies inbetween I try to have something like a ryvita with cheese spread, some veggie sticks, or juice....

I'll be watching with interest on how you get on. When you're able to do a bit more exercise as well, that will defo help...

Take care xx

Hello my lovely xx

Just noticed in the big losers thread that we're pretty much the same weight, not that I want to admit my weight anywhere else apart from on your journal :lol:

How are you getting on? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->