SERIOUS Heartburn from 9DPO on...maybe pregnancy sign? Currently 12 or 13 DPO

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
I need some input from you ladies. I had horrific heartburn with DD, but it wasn't until 7 months into the pregnancy. So DH and I have been having fun and not stressing about TTC#2. I know we have :sex: on days when I possibly could have ovulated, but I really wasn't thinking anything of it as I typically need meds to help me ovulate and I didn't take any this last month. So around 9 or 10 DPO (just a guess) I started having this RIDICULOUS heartburn that I have not had since pregnancy with DD. I didn't think much of it at first, but it has gone on for DAYS now.

Has anyone had heartburn as a first sign of pregnancy? I am afraid to test. I was going to take one this Friday, but I am kind of wondering if I should test tomorrow AM instead?

Just need someone to share their thoughts on this?

Thanks !:flower:

The best time to test is the first day of your missed period. :) You'll have the best results then.

Okay so here is the thing. I have not been closely following my cycle so I am not SURE what day I ovulated (if i even did) but I am guessing that I am 13 dpo today give or take a day or two. However, I do know that the last 3 months i have had a 31 day cycle. So today is day 31. AF should show tomorrow. I took a test this morning and :BFN:

still having heartburn and some nausea.....but :BFN: on 13DPO doesn't seem promising right?

BFN on 13dpo doesn't mean you're out yet! Impantation occurs 6-12dpo, with 9-10 being the average. It takes 2-4 days for hcg levels to rise to testable levels, especially if you are using a less sensitive tests (some tests start as sensitive as 10miu, while others require 100miu or more).

You're not out until the witch shows!

Thank you so much Dill! It really seems so simple when you explain it! I love that!

I'm glad I could help! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know how the next test goes!

:dust:

Okay so I tested on Friday which was when I expected AF and another BFN. Today is Tuesday and CD 35 and still no AF....I think Ill just wait the rest of this week and if nothing by this Friday I suppose ill test again!

Thank you for that! I honestly think I am probably out, but to be 100% truthful I also fully expected AF by now...hmmmm

It's possible that you had an anovulatory cycle, so it could be running long because of that. But you may also be pregnant and be a bit of a late positive! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->