Seriously all over the counter weightloss isn't bad,whats the best?

Danie1stbaby

Reaction score
Ok....

I know there is no magic weight loss pill

but I bet there is something out there that can assist in your weightloss

right?

what are some good over the counter weight loss pills that are not super expensive?

I need a extra boost,been losing weight slowly

Metabolism was super fast and then something happened

I think about bread and I gain like 50lbs lol seriously

Please help me,my bday is in 2 weeks and I want to drop some quick pounds

who has heard of some over the counter pills that assist in weight loss???

help!!! eating a healthy balanced meal only knocks off 1 and a half pound per week,come on..help me out!! I need to hit the store tomorrow!! pleaseeeeee:flower:

Meant to put "aren't bad"...lol anybody? hello??? hello??? echo* helllllooooo?? anybody there??

Sorry, I can't help you. I've never tried any diet pills.
xx

Thanks for stalking with me lol I am stalking my own thread~ I hope someone can tell us something soon. I would love something that works fast without making my heart beat fast like crazy. I was told to try 2 table spoons of raw vinegar (Bragg's unfiltered) mixed in 16 0zs of water 3 times per day for energy and weightloss.Giving it a try~ I was thinking about Hydroxcy cut for women,but the reviews are bad and good..like equally both..confused.Just saw a thread made about acai berry pills too....hmmmm decisions

Honestly, there is not magic pill (like you said) and I've tried many... in hopes LOL. But end result, you have to do the work. I thought it would be too hard, and made plenty of excuses throughout my 20's-- and slowly put on more and more weight. But I was honestly not doing the work. I got up to 187lbs and Size: 14... I'm 5' 7" and very curvy. But I finally joined a gym and lost some weight and gained some muscle... then, I started eating healthier and lost a litte more weight- but I finally just stopped losing, as my body got comfy with my new weight. I was around 170-175 most of my 30's. Then after my LO was born- I wanted to get the baby weight off and finally lose some of that extra weight I'd been carrying around for years... I used the loseit app. There is also MyPlate (heard that is a great one too)... and I just tracked my calories and excercise and wanted to lose 1lb per week... and I did. Overall. Even though some weeks I'd not lose a thing- the next I'd lose more than a lb. Within months, I'd lost the baby weight and then some... then I went off the wagon, gaines some back (oops)-- but back on track and almost down to my "goal" weight- which is less than I've been since my early 20's!!! (my goal is 155 and I'm 158 now).

Not sure that helps you or not- but really, it wasn't AS hard as I had made it out to be in my head... not that some pills can't give you that initial boost- they really do not work long term. Least none I ever tried over the years. For me, I just tracked the calories and ate healthier overall-- and that is what worked :) There is also a maintenance mode on the app so once you've lost the weight- it helps you learn how much to maintain. I love that as when I'm not tracking, I obviously eat way more calories that I'd thought?!

btw- I've tried both pills you mentioned and was just left feeling jittery and with less money... LOL. the Acai pills did NOTHING... I've tried many others too. Sorry, I know that's prob not the answer you were hoping for- but the apps are FREE! So at least, if they don't work for you, you haven't spent anything :) It's so convenient having the app with me on my iPhone at all times-- then I just look foods up, or check out the website for that specific restaurant. Most list their nutrition online.

This is true. There is no magic pill, but wouldn't it be fun if there was??!! :winkwink:

The only pill that ever helped was a prescription from my doctor, phentermine. He agreed to give it to me after the birth of my son to help aid in my baby weight loss. It definitely did! I went from 165 to 140 very quickly. That was two years ago, and now I'm back up to 150. I'm 5'6".

I know I am still within a healthy BMI range, but I'm pushing it. I don't like it. I don't like that my clothes are tight and most of my "nice" clothes are just way too small and packed away. I miss my size 6's and 8's! My 10's are snug. Blahh!

Sometimes chocolate and pizza just taste so darn good, lol. Maybe I just some super will-power! I should seriously start posting inspirational messages and old pics of myself on my fridge. Hehe. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->