Seriously Confused

DBMK

Reaction score
:wacko:
hi ladies,
my name is dana and im 19 and ntnp with my partner.
we were more actively trying a month ago but decided to just ntnp
as i was stressing way to much over it. i had the implanon in before we decided to go ahead and had it removed on july second. as of the last 3 weeks i have had constant nausea, lower back pain, cramping, dizziness and head aches. i went for a blood test and was told it was negative but doctor said it may have been too early.

as of the 2nd of this month my partner and i noticed that my cm was slightly pinkish so we believe it may be af however ive barely bled and its so light that i dont even need to wear a pad or tampon. the doctor said it may be implantation bleeding but i have no idea because its dark and slightly brown like. :cry: please help i have no idea!!!!

it could just be your body trying to sort itself out, since uve only just had the implant removed your body will be a bit mucked up for a while.xxxx

It took 6 months for AF to return after having implanon removed for me. Give it a chance to calm down but do a test in a few days to be sure.

Good luck.

x

thank you very much ladies :) hope everything is going well for you both :) xxx

I wouldnt know if it was hun, my cycles are so messed up lol. Hope you settle down but the joy of NTNP is that we can just take it slow and relax. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->