Seriously... How?!

Hopefulk

Dd born 28.11.12
Reaction score
As I lie in bed, feeling baby move, looking at my mountainous tummy moving, taking ranitidine for the heartburn, paracetamol for the sciatica, laughing about how said sciatica meant I got stuck in my car on Monday night (true story) and over a little tikes car I was pushing my daughter in on Thursday, I think of these women who didn't know they were pregnant until they have birth and think "you lucky so and sos!" (As well as feeling sorry about all the bits they missed).

No responses needed... Just crossed my mind as both lucky and sad. And pretty amazing tbh! If my stomach expanded to this size over a six month period and I could feel something poking me from the inside but didn't think I was pregnant, I'd be a&e demanding every test known to man!

My mam didn't know she was pregnant on me until she was nearly due, I ended up coming earlier than expected though so she didn't really have much time to "announce" i think she didn't really believe the doctors though because her friend loves telling me about the story of when she went away with her husband for a week then when she got back I was in the pram outside with my niece (who was born 6 months previously lol)

My sister also didn't know she was pregnant until she was 7&1/2 months. She had irregular periods anyway and did bleed during pregnancy but she just thought it was her periods. She had some pain but she put that down to an accident she had nearly a year before.

I too don't understand how this happens .....

Well, it happens bc not everyone has the same symptoms. Some girls are just lucky and pregnancy doesn't phase them!

I however, could not be pregnant and not know....impossible for me considering I'm way to sensitive to the hormones.

Yeah my sciatica is pretty bad as well. I`m trying to look for some remedies.

Yeah I find it absolutely fascinating... I expand way to quickly to not notice I'm preggers but I do find it so interesting to read about ladies who didn't know.

Xxx

Well I guess some woman are just luck when it comes to Pregnancy symptoms/side effects. Also a lot of woman with irregular cycles may not think anything about missing a few periods...I do envy a woman who has no bump issues though. This thing is getting in the way of EVERYTHING I do right now (very hard to miss sign). Still I think my biggest concern would be the complete lack of prenatal care for the duration of the pregnancy. That is a scary though!

image.jpg

If this happened to me and I didn't think I was pregnant I'd be bloody terrified!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->