Seriously like a kid waiting for Christmas!!

bunnyhop

Reaction score
My excitement levels are just ridiculous!!! I am 12 weeks tomorrow but I am waiting will my scan next week before we tell everyone that I am pregnant with twins! :happydance::happydance:

I just want to explode the next week is going to take so long.....

Congrats!!!! Eeeek! Did you have a progesterone drawn early? Mine at 11 to 12 dpo yesterday was 86.6 ng/ml or 276 nmol/l and I'm freaking out about why it's so high! Lol

Exciting times :D

I definitely feel like a kid waiting for Christmas too.

x

Me too :) My scan is next week exactly at 12 weeks....i cant wait to start telling everyone about my little one.

Congratulations!!! I know just how you feel! The wait is awful! Most people close to me know I'm pregnant but being able to be excited, to buy things, for my family and friends to get excited, at the moment it just feels 'normal' until then!

I've had 2 losses so cautiously pregnant until 12 weeks! My scan is the 27th of March, roll on!! :happydance:

It's all I can think about... I hope your scan goes amazing!

Are you revealing twins in any funky way?

I've had some booties knitted up and going to do the 'shoe' photo with my other childrens shoes and then the two pairs of booties. Im not going to write anything just change my FB profile picture to it hehe everyone's jaws will hit the floor :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->