Seriously Peed off

sarahlou1985

Reaction score
2 years in September we have been trying.

I have perfect cycles, OH has good sperm (now) what is wrong at all. Sometimes I feel even a chemical etc would be SO much better than this, something to tell us that at least we CAN conceive.

I am so friggin frustrated, we both have a child each from previous relationships age 6 and 9. Is it true that some people just aren't compatible? I find this hard to believe :(

Being totally honest I would rather have PCOS or some sort of explanation than "unexplained" grrr

I don't have any words of advice, but wanted to send some :hugs: your way xxx

I have been trying for just over two years, wouldn't say I have perfect cycles and have few niggles but know exactly what you mean. There's nothing really there that explains all this.

I said exactly what you said, as in wish I had something cos then can do something about it, she just shrugged her shoulders. Gees!

Just my view, but I don't believe you can be incompatible I think it's just tough times. I have a six year old with my husband and have been trying just over two years without a sniff....see! None of it makes sense, very frustrating I know.

I'm going to start charting and learn for myself if any issues, currently reading Taking charge of your fertility. A very good read so far, interesting.

I really wish you all the baby dust.

I'm going on 2 years ttc with the same man that has gotten me pregnant with 3 other children. So, sometimes.........it just doesn't work even if it has in the past.

I have thought that it would be better to have an explanation, but it's not like having a reason would get me pregnant. I've tried intervention and even that hasn't worked.

It's frustrating. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->