seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

saveme

Reaction score
Im 3 days late and seeing as hectic my life has been, buying a new home and then losing my job, now searching for a job. This can't be happening. My husband is happy, but I'm so worried, I have a 3yr old and a 1yr old. Is this even positive?20181127_123536.jpg

BFP - clear as day! Congrats! “Life happens when you’re busy making plans” as they say - happy and healthy 9 months to you!

BFP - clear as day! Congrats! “Life happens when you’re busy making plans” as they say - happy and healthy 9 months to you!
Thanks, just really didn't expect it! Seeing as it took 6 yrs to conceive my dd, but my 2nd was also unexpected

20181127_195304.jpg
Sent DH out to get FR but the lines still seem so light to me to be 3days late! I have an appointment with my gyno tomorrow. Woth my other 2 by this time my test were super dark, esp with my DS it was dark 2-3 days before I missed my period. But here's hoping all is ok.

That definitely looks positive on both the tests! It could be that you ovulated a little later as to the reason why your tests don't look the same as they did in your previous pregnancies. Good luck at your doctor's appointment!

That definitely looks positive on both the tests! It could be that you ovulated a little later as to the reason why your tests don't look the same as they did in your previous pregnancies. Good luck at your doctor's appointment!
Thanks, I'm hoping for the best!

I had very strong lines very early on with my first two as well, test line darker than control by 12 dpo. However with this baby it didn’t get that dark until after 5 weeks, thought for sure something was wrong. Nope! Bub is healthy as ever, congrats!!

Things have a way of working themselves out, easier said than done but try to enjoy it!! I’ve had a rough go with this one as well, life’s just been so crazy.

I had very strong lines very early on with my first two as well, test line darker than control by 12 dpo. However with this baby it didn’t get that dark until after 5 weeks, thought for sure something was wrong. Nope! Bub is healthy as ever, congrats!!
Thanks, and I hope everything starts to smooth out for you as well.

Things have a way of working themselves out, easier said than done but try to enjoy it!! I’ve had a rough go with this one as well, life’s just been so crazy.

So I've started spotting and then a gush when i *tmi had a bowel movement. Even though I didn't feel ready for another baby, it started to soak in with me lastnight and then this morning spotting.

And I did take a frer this morning because I started spotting and it is darker but the top one was taken yesterday evening. What do you think?20181128_090943.jpg

I think all those frers are super positive. How many dpo?
If i were you id be going to epu

Looks like your frers defo darker

If spotting and lighter I would worry but spotting alone is very common hun

Xxx

I think all those frers are super positive. How many dpo?
If i were you id be going to epu
I think I'm 17or18dpo not exactly sure cause this wasn't expected but I have a good idea. Here at the midwifes office now

OK I give up at yhe doctor's office started moderately bleeding red with small clots took their test its super vvvvvfaint line. I have a really good relationship with my midwife she did and intravaginal u/s nothing was seen and alot of blood around my cervix. She said most likely I'm going to miscarry did beta's today and again on friday because of my history of ectopics she wants to make sure. But yeah looks and feels like I'm going to miscarry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->