seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

I also picked up some more tests on my way home, much lighter, ugh not looking good. I don't understand I really didn't want to become pregnant now and now I'm actually quite sad about it.20181128_115617.jpg

Above are the latest test, ugh so frustrating. Seeing as I didn't want to become pregnant, but now im actually quite sad not to mention my DH seems really upset and disappointed. I feel bad like I seriously jinxed it by telling my DH we're not ready for another baby.

Last edited:
Hugs! The wait is the effing worst! You didn’t curse yourself, sweet girl - it doesn’t work that way! Every new pregnancy evokes a range of emotions and none of them have anything to do with the outcome :hugs: take care of yourself

Thanks so much for the support ladies, it means alot.

As you can see from my test obviously unlike my other chemicals or miscarriages the hormone leaves my body straight away, this is gonna drag out to torture me. And as you can see I'm obviously bleeding extremely heavy now as evident by the urine being so RED.*sorry if I'm being annoying now.
20181129_120029.jpg

Hang in there it’s just the worst!!! Try to make some time for just you - or you and a good friend - to relax and/or do something only positive. You don’t have to try to forget about what’s going and what you’re going through - but you do have to take care of yourself and be sure to take time to stay emotionally healthy! goes for all the ladies on here!!!! Major hugs

Hang in there it’s just the worst!!! Try to make some time for just you - or you and a good friend - to relax and/or do something only positive. You don’t have to try to forget about what’s going and what you’re going through - but you do have to take care of yourself and be sure to take time to stay emotionally healthy! goes for all the ladies on here!!!! Major hugs
Aww thanks hun your kind words mean alot, really appreciate it.

So sorry it’s dragging out hun it’s the worse thing xxx

Ok ladies I'm back at my midwifes office and I tested this morning the test is getting darker!!! Whats happening??? Test on the left is this morning's, on the right yesterday... guess this is a waiting game.
20181130_092240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"