seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

So sorry it’s dragging out hun it’s the worse thing xxx
This sucks, anytime I've had a chemical or miscarriage the hcg literally left as soon as I started bleeding, this is definitely new to me. God willing this isn't an ectopic because thats the only time I've bled. And the hpt remained positive

Last edited:
That's exciting! I don't know much about chemicals but I'm pretty sure at least that if it's getting darker it's a really good sign!! I hope everything works out and this pregnancy continues to thrive!!! What has your Midwife said?

That's exciting! I don't know much about chemicals but I'm pretty sure at least that if it's getting darker it's a really good sign!! I hope everything works out and this pregnancy continues to thrive!!! What has your Midwife said?
She told me my beta on Wednesday was 53, she thinks its not an ectopic, she did say if the hpt was darker that does indicate levels are going up. She told me to just wait it out and this beta test today will give us more answers as to whats going on. I'm so confused at this point.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you hunni nothing worse than being in limbo xx

Ugh so frustrating my dr's office closed and I won't know the results until Monday. This is so irritating I hate not knowing, welp looks like I'll be obsessing over hpts all weekend.

Wow! That’s so crazy!!! Is there any way you could have just been like suuuuuuper hydrated during the previous tests that were looking negative? I feel like ive been posting this a lot on here lately but with dd I had quite a bit of bleeding and with this pregnancy (that’s now at almost 13 weeks) had some too. Never have gotten an explanation but all ended up fine.... perhaps you just had some funky testing going on, maybe a little cyst, and all is going along well? That’s so crazy! I’m sure Monday feels like a lifetime away

Wow! That’s so crazy!!! Is there any way you could have just been like suuuuuuper hydrated during the previous tests that were looking negative? I feel like ive been posting this a lot on here lately but with dd I had quite a bit of bleeding and with this pregnancy (that’s now at almost 13 weeks) had some too. Never have gotten an explanation but all ended up fine.... perhaps you just had some funky testing going on, maybe a little cyst, and all is going along well? That’s so crazy! I’m sure Monday feels like a lifetime away
I did have alot of water Wednesday of my appointment and I took those hpts after I left when i was dropping it in I noted to myself how clear it was, but still bleeding although today it's much lighter like how it is the last couple days of your cycle, its still pink though not RED. Really wish my beta was a little higher but guess if it's meant it will all work out well! Thanks for replying... I'll be updating with hpts until I have my betas back!!!

Last edited:
Here is this morning's test. Doesn't look much darker. Idk y I'm even continuing to test because even with my son the 88cent never got as dark as the control line. But here's hoping atleast its not getting lighter, right?????
20181201_122834.jpg

And here's a comparison between today and yesterday. Today on the right, yesterday on the left. What do you think?
20181201_123114.jpg

Whenever I was pregnant with my daughter I bled I mean gushing blood huge clots!!! It was horrible but they put me on pelvic rest & bed rest & I just spotted threw out the whole 9 months.. it was a cyst on my cervix that wasn’t causing the bleeding

Finger crossed for u hun

Thanks ladies for all of the encouragement I just keep asking myself how can a lil bub survive with all this bleeding, I feel like I'm setting myself up for complete disappointment, and to think I didn't want to be pregnant at all right now. Thanks ladies

Whenever I was pregnant with my daughter I bled I mean gushing blood huge clots!!! It was horrible but they put me on pelvic rest & bed rest & I just spotted threw out the whole 9 months.. it was a cyst on my cervix that wasn’t causing the bleeding

Finger crossed for u hun
What did you do to keep positive and or your mind from obsessively thinking about it

Looks darker to me & thats a fab line for a cheapo test aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"