seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Thanks ladies I'll keep updating, just feel so bad right now I just want this over with, they would not give me the methotrexate injection until they had some proof that the pregnancy was located outside the uterus so im home now praying my tube doesn't rupture, cause I refused to be admitted into the hospital.[-( I don't think I'm being rational on one end but then the other I think I am, my DH is walking on eggshells and he told me its my decision.

Awwwwww for shits sake :( I’m so so so sorry, saveme. I’ll be or praying for ya. Try to take care of yourself emotionally - don’t hesitate to inquire about grief counseling if you feel like talking to someone!! We’re all sending you good vibes! Hang in there, sweet girl

I just found this website. It’s kind of interesting.

The Misdiagnosed Miscarriage • View topic - Find a misdiagnosed story fast!

What an unneeded roller coaster you’ve been on! :hugs:
Thanks for this, but I truly believe they got it right with me

Omg I cannot believe this! I definitely did not think this is what I would read today!! I am so sorry! Keep us updated!

Awwwwww for shits sake :( I’m so so so sorry, saveme. I’ll be or praying for ya. Try to take care of yourself emotionally - don’t hesitate to inquire about grief counseling if you feel like talking to someone!! We’re all sending you good vibes! Hang in there, sweet girl
Thank you, all of you girls have been so amazing it is emotionally draining and I'm so stressed but I truly believe God still has a plan and for whatever reason myself and my husband jad to go through this. But I will update till the end. Thanks again Bella, and I hope you're having a wonderful pregnancy thus far, I wish you so much joy and blessings.

Omg I cannot believe this! I definitely did not think this is what I would read today!! I am so sorry! Keep us updated!
To be honest I truly didn't think that this would be the result either especially after my midwife told me she was quite sure she seen the sac in the uterus. So disappointed

LAST UPDATE:
IT'S OVER!!! METHOTREXATE SHOT WAS GIVEN THIS MORNING:cry::sadangel:
Nothing still seen in uterus my numbers at the Dr's office were 2500 and at the hospital they had dropped to 2054 and that was yesterday. Now just waiting for the bleeding to begin:nope:
I want to thank all of you girls for the support and well wishes. I wish you all the best on your journeys, I'm going to yake some time for myself and I truly believe God is good and He knows best...

OMG I'm so so sorry this is happening to you. I can't begin to imagine. You're right - God knows what he's doing and has a reason for everything that he does. We just don't understand it. I am praying for you.

You have been strong through all of this and I know you'll continue to stay strong.

So sorry for your loss and I hope the reason eventually reveals itself. It could be a major opportunity is coming your way that wouldn't necessarily be feasible if you were pregnant...all the best to you :hugs:

So sorry hun just been through it myself and I know it’s devastating

Even when we know deep down it won’t end well we still have that small glimmer of hope

Look after yourself xxx

So so sorry ❤️ It’s bad enough it happens once but multiple times, my heart is hurting for you. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->