• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Isn't it supposed to double every 72 hours? So it was 200, in 72 hours it would be 400 and in another 72 hours it would be 800 - and yours is much higher than that. You're little bean is a fighter and is absolutely settled in nicely.

Numbers look fine hun, with dd2, she was literally raising 60% every 72 hours, was told to prepare for the worse and she is now 8. Sending you hugs xxx

Ahhh hun sorry it was 200

The numbers have still risen 70% which can still defiantly be classed as viable

All the doctors and I saw like 12 as I had 12 lots of hcg took over two weeks said it’s only needed to be 60% rise over 48/72hours not two days

And don’t forget once they go higher it takes longer now

Has she drawn more ?
Sorry if you’ve said
No she hasn't I'm getting another u/s and bhcg done next Monday, so a week feom the last hcg..

Isn't it supposed to double every 72 hours? So it was 200, in 72 hours it would be 400 and in another 72 hours it would be 800 - and yours is much higher than that. You're little bean is a fighter and is absolutely settled in nicely.
Thanks hun everyone has put a better perspective on this like I said I have no idea about the doubling time or how they calculate it so im just over here like a worry wart starting to lose hope when like pp have said everything seems to be fine.. and lil bub is hanging in there

So glad you feel more positive

Can’t wait see your next ultrasound x

Numbers look fine hun, with dd2, she was literally raising 60% every 72 hours, was told to prepare for the worse and she is now 8. Sending you hugs xxx
I guess science really has no say when God has his plans, so I'll keep your positive outcome in mind, thank you!

Sometimes all this info is too much I think! I am a compulsive tester but never had betas with this pregnancy. I only had darkening tests to reassure me. Then I think of my friend who literally took ONE test with her last pregnancy! Imagine if you did either, you'd not be worried about numbers. Conversely, I bet a lot of us may have had wonky numbers or slow rising numbers but we never even knew because they weren't tested, and everything was fine.

Keep the faith and here's to hoping the u/s is good on Monday!

Sometimes all this info is too much I think! I am a compulsive tester but never had betas with this pregnancy. I only had darkening tests to reassure me. Then I think of my friend who literally took ONE test with her last pregnancy! Imagine if you did either, you'd not be worried about numbers. Conversely, I bet a lot of us may have had wonky numbers or slow rising numbers but we never even knew because they weren't tested, and everything was fine.

Keep the faith and here's to hoping the u/s is good on Monday!
Thanks, I've always been given bhcgs and u/s very early and with every pregnancy because of my ectopic history, with this one I guess its all because of the bleeding that I 1st off was on edge. But I agree if I didn't know my numbers I wouldn't stress over it especially after having somewhat good news after the u/s. Its so weird starting off I really didn't want to be pregnant at all, and now it's all I would want and to have a healthy baby.

Thanks, I've always been given bhcgs and u/s very early and with every pregnancy because of my ectopic history, with this one I guess its all because of the bleeding that I 1st off was on edge. But I agree if I didn't know my numbers I wouldn't stress over it especially after having somewhat good news after the u/s. Its so weird starting off I really didn't want to be pregnant at all, and now it's all I would want and to have a healthy baby.
Yeah it’s why I refuse. But I also havent had a history of ectopic, have one tube and one ovary (conceived every one of my pregnancies including my 2 kiddos like this) and my passion is so wilted thanks to so many losses.

I DO think your numbers are fine. I reacted trusting OB/midwife opinion and since firing mine and getting a new one I should slow down and second guess sometimes. I think you’re completely fine

Yeah it’s why I refuse. But I also havent had a history of ectopic, have one tube and one ovary (conceived every one of my pregnancies including my 2 kiddos like this) and my passion is so wilted thanks to so many losses.

I DO think your numbers are fine. I reacted trusting OB/midwife opinion and since firing mine and getting a new one I should slow down and second guess sometimes. I think you’re completely fine
Thanks hun, I wish I had it in me to refuse but its like apart of me actually wants to know as well!

Ok girls I get my scan!!! and beta drawn today!!!
Im sooooo nervous8-[8-[:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"