Server morning sickness

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone have any advise on what I can do.. I'm pulling my hair out at the min.. I'm only 6 weeks and suffering with the worst morning sickness i have ever experienced in all my pregnancys.. it has gotten to the point where I'm throwing up after sucking on ice cubes.. the most I have been able to hold food down has been 3-5 mins.. my head is banging from throwing up so much and I'm so weak.. not sure if it could be HG but I'm miserable at the min I have tried eatting small plain meals sipping on any fluid and still throwing up very bad..

Sorry for the rant just looking to see if anyone has had the same expierence? Not sure if I need to contact my doc or not

Yes I would contact an OB or go to ER you may need some fluids and you will want to get on some anti nausea meds. Sorry you are experiencing this. Sounds like hyperemesis gravidarum.

Yes I would contact an OB or go to ER you may need some fluids and you will want to get on some anti nausea meds. Sorry you are experiencing this. Sounds like hyperemesis gravidarum.

Thanks for the reply.. im starting to think it is aswell or at least the start of it..

I'll call tomorrow and see what they say

You poor thing! Definitely call your doc hun. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Go to ure nearest hospital hon they will put you on a drip so u don't dehydrate.
Sorry ure feeling so awfull.

It sounds like hg. Let your doc know whats going on and see if they'll put you on an anti nausea pill. Try b6 for now. I hope you feel better.

Shorty are you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"