Severe diarrhea

Tilliepink

Mamma of 2
Reaction score
Ive had diarrhea for jus over 24hrs now and its bad like every time I drink something it goes straight through me. Ive lost 8lbs in one day. Im worried that it will affect my milk supply. Ive been doing my best to drink lots of water but like I said it goes right through me. I have also had a low grade fever that ive been taking regular strength tylenol for. Is there anything I can do/take to make this better?

omg i'm so sorry for you xxx i dread a cold or flu never thought about getting the squits lol sorry not funny just cant spell diareaha lolol sorry no advice not sure what you can do hun? maybe you should call the docs see what they say? not that there much help :( hopefully someone will know get better soon x

Its horrible, I just want it to stop running to the bathroom every 3 mins is so annoying!

Im so angry my milk supply is shit today! I can normally express anywhere from 6-8oz every 3 hour, im not struggling to get 3. Im drinking a ton of water and expressing every 3 hours for like an hour. What more can I do?

im not sure, it sound like ur doing all u can?
what about those electrolyte drinks from the chemist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->