Severe Headaches :(

x Zaly x

Mum of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Iv had a severe headache all day today. It wont go away. Its starting to worry me now..Anyone else? Just looking for some reassurance xx

Hi ladies, Iv had a severe headache all day today. It wont go away. Its starting to worry me now..Anyone else? Just looking for some reassurance xx

I've suffered with headache before today, but I would say take paracetamol which is safe in pregnancy and drink plenty of fluids.
If your really worried go and see your doctor. Hope your soon feeling better xx

Hey, I don't have this personally but my good friend suffered with headaches nearly every day of her pregnancy, I think it's normal, also if you suffered with migraines before pregnancy, I've heard it can make them worse/more frequent!

I suffered with lots of headaches early on, as long as I kept up my fluid intake it seemed to help :)

Lots of fluid, rest in a dark room and take some paracetamol if you need it. I had headaches early on too, they're awful. Hope you feel better soon.

like every one else said, but if your still worried, call your dr /midwife can be a sign of high blood presure xx
BUT I am sure it will be fine xx

Iv had severe headaches for about a week now... the only thing that helps is lots of water and going to bed. Iv heard its really common anyway so not to worry x

Thanks for all your advice ladies, il see how it goes, if my headaches persist i will talk to the doctor about it. Thanks so much for the re assurance though, was really starting to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->