sex and our pregnant self

mrsrobin

Reaction score
I have read so much about ''increased sex drive and sensations'' during pregnancy, more heat in the bedroom and the joys of a more curvy body etc. But I experienced nothing of that sort. Even if I ignore the first trimester which is supposed to be not so good, the so called ''golden period'' of pregnancy, the second trimester was not good either. In fact, I lost all desire and I would not blame all on my physical problems as they were not so bad. Now, in the third trimester, I can safely say that I hate the thought of even sharing the same bed with my partner! we have tried many times and I am so dry and I do not orgasm and I just do not enjoy at all. It is not only about orgasm even. I think the desire is gone. I miss our sex life and the intimacy we shared.

My question is, has anyone else experienced this? What do you think is the reason even when physically we are fine? Would the same spark come back?

In my first pregnancy I wasn't interested in sex at all but I did find after the first couple of months with baby, once things had settled down, things improved x

Hey, i have had the same problem, sex drive has gone down sooo much, first tri we hardly did cuz i always felt sick, 2nd tri was a little better but still i found myself getting sore down there after a while so we would have to stop :blush: & since 3rd tri .. getting bigger & all that its been soo hard to get comfy & also i usually get bh during which makes it more awkward & cant move at all :( plus i feel sooo un sexy atm .. OH assures me still that he loves me with the bump etc but still you cant help but feel like a huge lump lol

I recon we will get the spark back after baby is born & i have healed etc .. i hope so anyway cuz i miss it too :(

Yeah babe, i don't think you're alone at all.....
i havn't been able to reach the big O for months, so many months ive actually forgotten lol!.... Sex is rather uncomfortable, with that and how we feel it's not really a nice thing, but as long as our OH's understand etc ... and when Baby is out, i'm sure our sex life will be back on track :) just at the moment, our body is getting ready for the big push!......
but yeah i feel the same, i feel so unattractive, yet im told im sexy etc and he loves me etc and he can wait.... but i don't want to wait, coz i miss our sex life lol.....it's a hard life as a soon to be Mother...... let alone being a mother ;P

I have read so much about ''increased sex drive and sensations'' during pregnancy, more heat in the bedroom and the joys of a more curvy body etc. But I experienced nothing of that sort. Even if I ignore the first trimester which is supposed to be not so good, the so called ''golden period'' of pregnancy, the second trimester was not good either. In fact, I lost all desire and I would not blame all on my physical problems as they were not so bad. Now, in the third trimester, I can safely say that I hate the thought of even sharing the same bed with my partner! we have tried many times and I am so dry and I do not orgasm and I just do not enjoy at all. It is not only about orgasm even. I think the desire is gone. I miss our sex life and the intimacy we shared.

My question is, has anyone else experienced this? What do you think is the reason even when physically we are fine? Would the same spark come back?

well done for getting further than me! my oH can't even look at me without me shouting "no" lol. It's gone... totally... I'm happy at the mo as hes working nights so i get the bed to myself without being pestered for sex lol. It'll come back. theres all sorts going on with our bodies right now, i don't blame it for sacrificing something! XX

With DS, I was insatiable. I wanted it every freaking hour on the hour and couldn't get enough and got it up until I was induced.

This time, however. It's gone. Well not totally, it's there but I just can't get in the mood. We DTD last week after I think it was months and it was really hard to orgasm. I had to work hard at it and it wasn't worth it. I know everything will come back once have my own body back and I won't feel 500lbs or her moving!

Well lately I just can't get enough of it, and I am quite definitely not dry up there. My husband loves it! The doctor said at our appointment a few days ago that it could be my body's way of "getting ready", since the prostoglandins in the semen help ripen the cervix and stuff.

The spark returns.

DEFINATELY RETURNS.

The entire time I'm pregnant, I don't want sex AT ALL. There is zero sex drive going on in this body right now, and when I was preg with DS.

After baby is born, there's about 2 or 3 months of regaining energy, then sex drive comes back. Sometimes better than before :D

I have the drive, I want it all the time, but I'm on bed rest and doctor said no sex :(

i also want it constantly but am banned from it my doc said no sex so of corse i want it...i tink if i was allowed to have it i wouldnt want it as bad..id still want it but not like this...i feel like a guy everything reminds me of sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->