Sex during first trimester

Medic12

Reaction score
More specifically is it ok to orgasm during weeks 4-5? I read some Google post that said uterine contractions could dislodge the implanting egg. I am almost to the end of week five, and DH is getting frisky....safe? Not safe?

If it’s a healthy pregnancy nothing you do is going to stop it from growing. Women who are high risk for loss can be put on pelvic rest by their drs though.

I keep having sex all the way through my pregnancies when I don’t feel too sick.

I had bleeding at 6 weeks and on off spotting until 7 weeks but we still DTD were just gentle.
I think its safe if u are having a healthy pregnancy

Thank you ladies! I appreciate your feedback. After 2 recent losses I’m hoping this is a healthy pregnancy. So far so good fx’d!

Thank you ladies! I appreciate your feedback. After 2 recent losses I’m hoping this is a healthy pregnancy. So far so good fx’d!
I’m the same, 2 recent losses. Of course I want to do whatever I can to keep the baby healthy but I also figure when it comes to pregnancy, there’s almost nothing that can make a baby stay or leave if it’s not supposed to...

Last edited:
Agreed. It’s scary at first but also my drive skyrockets so I always give in...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->