Sex during pregnancy???

My midwife made me laugh last week as I looked in my notes after she left and she ticked that she spoke to me about sex but she never even mentioned it!!!!!
Me and hubby had been carrying on as normal, but I have been told to rest this week due to a little bit of spotting so having to avoid it, which is frustrating! Can't wait till we can get back to it!! :rofl:

Thanks ladies.
Glad im not the only not haveing sex with the DH since finding out we were preggo...actually, we havn't had sex since Ov. because we were sick of it! :blush:
HAHA

I felt really rough and my DH and I didn't :sex: until about 9 weeks.. I also cramped afterwards but read that it is totally normal as your cervix contracts and it is so much bigger now! We have pretty much got back to normal now - as I am more or less through the ms and cramps. I would just do as suggested, take it easy and if anything doesn't feel right - stop! :winkwink:

I finally gave in to hubby last weekend, after my doctor said it would be juuuuust fine!
However he did mention I may notice spotting afterwards....I didn't...:)

I haven't let OH anyway near me since my BFP but only because of my recent history, poor thing!! With my 1st pregnancy we carried on totally normally if not more tho!!

So glad I'm not alone!!! Me and DH haven't dtd since we got our bfp, I went totally off it, plus the fact I was quite scared to. Now I'm feeling like I might want to but still scared of bleeding etc. My doc said it was totally fine, as long as there was no pain but I dunno, still scared. This is my 1st pregnancy so it's all new. DH is bound to be fed up but god love him he says it's fine, no presure which is good x

Glad you asked this question Guppy! I'm very newly pregnant and am terrified of dislodging the bean! I too am finding any pressure on my tummy quite uncomfortable so I guess we'll just see how it goes. x

Well, in the last day or so, we did it twice :haha:
And it felt REALLY good! sorry, TMI, but i just wanted to let some of you ladies know that i think it can feel even better when you're preggo! The only thing is, i felt sorta bloated so we didn't do missionary for very long, but thats okay cuz there are a lot of fun positions that dont put weight on the belly. :winkwink: I didn't have any spotting, figured i would since i had IB this pregnancy, but nope. It was lots of fun and i think it may have even helped a bit with stress and reconnecting with my DH :thumbup:

Well, in the last day or so, we did it twice :haha:
And it felt REALLY good! sorry, TMI, but i just wanted to let some of you ladies know that i think it can feel even better when you're preggo! The only thing is, i felt sorta bloated so we didn't do missionary for very long, but thats okay cuz there are a lot of fun positions that dont put weight on the belly. :winkwink: I didn't have any spotting, figured i would since i had IB this pregnancy, but nope. It was lots of fun and i think it may have even helped a bit with stress and reconnecting with my DH :thumbup:

I totally agree with you I also enjoyed :sex: must be the extra blood flow hehe :) :thumbup:

Thats what im thinking! And i think they say it gets a little "swelled" down below. Whatever the reason, it was great! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->