Sex during TWW

Reaction score
So I keep reading about how helpful it is to have frequent sex in order for men to have healthy swimmers.....for a couple of reasons DH and I very rarely have sex during the TWW and if we do it's most definitely not frequent....do you think that this could be harming our chances of getting pregnant? I know that every other day is a good way during the first part of the cycle but does it extend to after ov too?

Any advice would be helpful

I'm the same way, I get so worn out waiting to O. I think as long as you start regularly a week or so before O again it's fine

Thanks for your reply. Im feeling a bit better now I know we aren't the only couple!

Fingers crossed for you

Really gosh I didn't know this! I'd heard the sperm might not be as good quality if you dtd every day but hadn't heard about not doing it enough. Something else to worry about ha ha xx

Yeah I read last night that a lack of sex can reduce the quality of sperm and it takes 3 months to produce new sperm before they are ejaculated. The article also said you should be having sex every 3 nights to reduce this risk.

Xx

Hopefully my hubby's got the energy to help himself some nights then ha ha! With a job, flu and a one year old to contend with he's got no chance with me tonight ;-)

Interesting tho, thanks for posting. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->