sex each week.. AKA team LUBE IT UP <3 come visit us!

tast for tonight... order preseed! :)

just be warned though...preseed tastes like..well...the natural stuff LOL. salty and gross!

I don't think thats out of the ordinary at all, we do it anywhere from 1-2 times a day, currently 2x a day about every 12 hours and we did it like that when we got our BFP last year so I dont think it affects the sperm count to much ;)

Thats okay lol. I never really tasted it lol.

so how are we doing tonight ladies??? did you guys get your orders placed??? my hubby LOL'D at the team name...i though he was going to fall in the floor.

haha my hubby got a good laugh about it to. N tonight has been well just achey and feeling nasty. N ive been so tired i honestly dont want to wake up tomorrow i just wanna sleep all day ive been sooo exhausted these past two days.
But anyways how are you??

Hi Girls,

Can I join? :) I've been looking for an answer to this question for a while. I was worried our loving could be an issue...

I read in my preparing for pregnancy books that regular sex would lower the sperm count. So I told Dh we'd have to cut back.
DH and I usually DTD 5-7 times a week (this was bfore TTC). So when DH heard that we'd have to be BDing less to have a baby he thought it was a stupid idea. Less sexy time for a baby....it really does seem stupid.

But then someone said to me (or I read it) that the more sperm is used the more it is made. So if you're DTD a lot then more sperm will be made. As we've always had a lot, I think still doing it will not be an issue....besides we want our baby born of love....and we love being together so it makes sense!

Will be getting some preseed, or conception lube though!

I'm only going to reduce the amount we :sex: if it becomes obvious that it's having an adverse effect on OH's sc, that is if we're still trying in several months time and he has a sa that comes back low. We only see each other at weekends right now until April when I'm moving to be with him, so we make the most of our weekends together IYKWIM :winkwink:

A quick question - would you use ordinary lube when you know you're not ovulating, or preseed/conceive plus throughout the whole cycle to be on the safe side?!

i use it around OV only because it just doesnt stay wet long enough for normal times... and i totally understand the weekends thing...my hubby is Army, so we only get dinner through the week and daytime on weekends...yet SOMEHOW, we still manage :sex: 6-7 times a week :blush: cant wait until AIT is over and he can move in with me again!
and IM doing FAB today! had a great dinner with hubby and met 2 new friends on my new post today! (and some especially good :sex: tonight! lol)

Dunno how you find time!

Saying that, last weekened we managed 6 times in one day :blush:

Was just asking as I know I ovulated last Friday so I'm now in the 2ww, and I can nip to the shop and get some normal lube for this weekend, otherwise I will have to wait for an online order to be delivered.

wow 6 times in one day is insane, the most I done is 3. I would use preseed all the way through when ever I BD'ed. So it can be more enjoyable. I ordered a bottle online today.

Okie dokes!

LOL that was us when basic combat training ended...6-7 times a day for 5 solid days...i though i was going to die TBH! lol. once a day is good enough for me...

I hope somthing happens this month and AF won't show up a week early. Like last cycle. I am officially 1DP0. I still hadn't had a poss opk, I ran out of them 2 days ago. So I am just going by my temps. I just need 2 more elevated temps then the "dip".

I think we catch up on not seeing each other during the week :rofl:

Lol, we all seem to be online. Its 1:30 am for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->