sex each week.. AKA team LUBE IT UP <3 come visit us!

its 2:55 here in alabama! haha! and yes, i have to be up at 8 am!

Just bought my Conceive plus last night! It so funny, the box is bright pink and has a picture of a cute smiling baby on it, hehe made me laugh. Our last lube was in a sleek bottle and had a picture of a sexy silhouette girl on it.

Was fun using it...in fact DH interupted dinner making when he found it and insisted we test it straight away!

Have fun girls, xx

ahhh sorry its been so long lovley ladies been busy, busy today. N a lube id suggest on your not fertiledays is vaseline its really slippery and cheap!!! N i hope all you ladies are getting on well. I just finished planning a trip to calgary ab next month on the 11-13 so i hope i dont ovulate during that time but i will dtd alot before i go and when i get back. So heres hoping if i dont get my sticky bean this month i will get it next. Will anyone be testing on the 5th?? If i dont get my af on the 3rd i will test then. So anyone wanna be my testing buddy??

AF is expected for me on the 9th of Feb. So anytime during that week could be a possibility. Hopefully AF wont arrive early like last cycle. I only had a 9 day Luteal Phase I think. So hoping it will be longer. But Im concerned. I never really know what my cm is. Like when I do check its creamy. And right now its high and soft. But can't tell the cm to differienciate between that and semen.

Im lubin it up with you katlin! btw where are you living?

im living in fort mcmurray ab canada brr the north n ill add you to my signature i know sometimes mine is like sticky creamy lol tmi warning but i also know when i o because i get cramps and spotting and during that time most months me and hubby will dtd and he will pull out n be covered in white lol n i think there are things you can do to extend you luteal period? and if my af arrives on time my luteal period will be 16 because i o on cd 12.

O my, I am in Fort McMurrAY Alberta as well! I may know you. :)

I think so, but this only happened to me once. So I am just seeing what the next few cycles bring.

im in thickwood, im good just want the lil boy i sit to go home lol im pooped and want some quiet time n hes been so relentless today n the hubbys being a PITA lol

How are you??

Hey, do you have a msn or something, i think it may be better to talk on there :)

im testing feb 19th...but i ordered a kit from amazon...40 OPK and 10 HPT for 5.59+5 shipping so i will probably test early...probably from the 15th or even the 14th...hopefully hubby will be here for my next cycle though :( they may ship him to fort huchuacua in arizona, but there is a good chance he may stay here or go to fort rucker...rucker is only 4 hours away so i will move with him if he goes there....hopefully we get our BFP this month because of not we start fertility treatment :p

Sounds like a plan :)

I am tempted in ordering OPK's. Cost 50.00 canadian for 9 tests. ANd its the first response purple one.

honestly it isnt worth it for the ones from the store...the cheap ones work just as well unless your gonna go for the clear blue digitals...and they arent worth it unless you temp and are just using them to confirm O. buy the cheap ones from amazon!!!

Yeah I proballly will if AF shows up. I ordered preseed so Im waiting on that.

im trying to keep it more natrual as of right now were trying but without the temping and opk's now were going to wait a while longer.

its a good idea katlin, they really stress you out, unfortunately im past the point of natural trying...gotta get some edge on it...this is my third cycle of OPK, but it has been over a year since the last time i tried them. temping doesnt work very well when you are the biggest insomniac ever born to the earth :D go you for being relaxed! i think more BFPs come oout of that than anything!

Temping at 7 am has been going good for me. Almost a month now. 8 have a pattern set. Temp at 7 then i naturally wake up around 11 1130

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->