sex each week.. AKA team LUBE IT UP <3 come visit us!

We did it every day when I was fertile and got us a sweet little one :)
https://www.skipser.toolsbysk.com/pages/HealthExpert_99/posts/pregnancy/how-to-get-pregnant.html

long day today ladies just popping on to see how you lot are doing...about to head to sleep...(assuming i actually can) hubby gets released at 6 am in the morning :D

ahhh im good glad to hear your alive and kicking your hubby gets off at 6 mine leaves at 5 lol but he worked noon till 10 tonight

Finally some other ladies who don't want to cut back lol. I was told that my daily sex with my OH would lower our chances, but it just doesnt make sense to me, that and the fact that my OH has an extremelly high sex drive, so I dont want those sperms going to waste.

I'd love to join this group ^_^

ahhh im good glad to hear your alive and kicking your hubby gets off at 6 mine leaves at 5 lol but he worked noon till 10 tonight

well sort of...my hubby is army, but he is still in 4th phase of training...so he lives in the barraks with the other single soldiers until he finishes school, i live in an apartment off post. on the weekends he has a formation (basically they all meet up and stand in neat little lines lol) and then he is released for the day because it isnt a duty day. his normal work day is 4:30am-5pm...but that includes meals and PT... he comes to my apartment from 5-8:30 monday thru thursday, 5-10:30 on friday, 6am-10:30 on sat., and 6 am-9pm on sundays...it sucks, but it is better than being separated!
my OPK is starting to get dark! i may actually OV this cycle:happydance: im very excited! hubby has been..well..shall we say working extra hard so far...he is excited lol.:blush::haha:

ooo thats awsome i hope you get the big o this month. Wow n id go crazy with that weird schedule. My hubby is an operator for an independant company so he works when it snows or when its really icy. So one week he may not work at all then the next me might work 5days for 15 hours a day. During the summer he works mon-fri from about 7am - 7pm doing landscaping and pouring concrete. N by operator i mean he uses a bobcat.

i defo miss having a normal schedule, but its only for a few more months. i am SOOO ready for him to finish school and be done so we can live together again! i feel 15 only with sex instead of not lol

:blush: i got my bfp on feb 2 :blush: n i forgot to post it on here and i thought i did...... I still heart you Mrs.mabery!

What! you didnt tell me! Congrats, Whats your syymptoms, when did you test? What DP0

i was 16dpo n my af was due 18dpo but i had my suspicians because i had really sore nipples n i havent had that since i was pregnant with my little boy. Also i have had a ton of creamy cm so much that i have to wear a panty liner because i feel wet down there. N i was craving captain crunch lolz. Kinda annoying though because i bought a $20 big box of tampons. N now its just finding a damn doctor in this town who isnt a moron, but its not like they take pregnancys serious in this town until 12 weeks anyways. But between getting pregnant, going to calgary friday, now looking for a larger place and not really sleeping much i totally forgot to post it to my group buddies n now i feel horrible. I watched the hatchi dog movie last night and balled.

Ne luck for you ladies? Were are you at in your cycles??

ooo sorry just checked your tickers haha any symptom spotting as of yet??

No symptoms really for me, its a waiting game now for the next 3 days. My expected is tomorrow. I been wet as well, mostly internally. I had spotting a week ago, so who knows.

The only thing I can make note of is tiredness. Like having a full 8-9-10 hours sleep, then tired again late evening.
Plus bloatyness, becuase my stomach seems more rounder and i havent been eating junk. Plus I gained 3-5 pounds.

No sore chest or anything, but my temp is higer today, but for 97.5, I don't think its high enough for pregnancy. Last month my temp dropped then AF showed up the next day. This time no temp drop the day before.

well im only like 2dpo, and i havent been SS because im so busy with these moves and trying to find an apartment that its all a big mess! so im exhausted but it could be because of the traveling...then again it could be PG...my sinuses are bleeding...that could be the smoke filled bar from saturday night getting to my allergies....or it could be PG....all i want to do is cry...that could be because my husband is 400 miles away..or it could be PG!!!! :dohh:

ooo heres hoping for you guys and it sounds promising SKP aswell for you mabrey though its still early in the waiting game. SKP when do you plan on testing? N do you know any good doctors in town?? N mabrey i really hope that these are early symptoms n i hope this is your month. Wouldnt it be cool if we all got our bfp's the same month?

KP Wong, and Perry. I hear good stories for both. But I rather KP wong.

I tested on Feb 5th, 9DP0 CD 23. And that was negetive. Probably the 10th. So its the day after my 1st expected, and the day befor emy 2nd expected.

It would be aweosme if the 2 of us are preggers together, and since we live so close. We can actually be bump buddies in person :)

yeh that would be sooo cool when do you plan on testing again??

I tested this morn, this is the day after my expected. Neg. But I could be starting tomorrow, which will be day 28. But temps were higher today, very hopeful, becuase last time temps went down and AF started the next day.

Been having very localized cramps on my right side today. Almost like a stich but someone pressing down hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->