sex each week.. AKA team LUBE IT UP <3 come visit us!

o well even if your not preg maybe your af will show up so you can start trying again!

I tested today, BFN. This was with a First Response one. I got it at the Thickwood Drugstore katlin.

Maybe its time to see a doctor? Get your bloods done? Maybe go for a physical?

I will going to eventually. I was hoping my cycle would stabilise. Watch now i go and its pcos or endimetrious

Even if it is it would better knowing then questioning wouldnt it? And there are herbs and medication to help regulate them. I would personaly want to know so i could do evsrything to up my chances. But how are you taking it hun are you holding up allright?

Hehe i just seen this thread i know its a little old and im backtracking but it made me giggle.. Im glad my DH does not use this site cuz he would never shut up if he thought other ppl do the BD 3xday or even 5-6 a week!!! lol.
Bless him he has not had it for like 3mths!! eek!
Conceived n bled to stayed off just in case and then had ectopic n now im just plucking up the courage to get back on the horse (so to speak!! lol )

Oh as for the sperm.... every other day is what the fertility experts recommend My friends mom is Zita West. My Gynae also says this is best for sperm or whatever but as often as you like, i mean it only takes one i suppose!!

I dont know if DH notices he gets it more around O! oops, Have Endo and clomid, so 'Lubing it up' is essential! haha!

Have fun ladies... fingers crossed lots of BFP's soon!!

Even if it is it would better knowing then questioning wouldnt it? And there are herbs and medication to help regulate them. I would personaly want to know so i could do evsrything to up my chances. But how are you taking it hun are you holding up allright?

The problem is that i still feel that i am. Like i have alot of symtoms. I have lower back pain. Cramping. I gained 5 in like a month. Plus its annoying when i need to bend down to get something. I can't fit in some of my jeans and sweaters. I have hot flashees. I get tiredness.
Someone suggested i take metformin. It helped 2 ladies i knows personally get pregant and they been trying for years.

Hehe i just seen this thread i know its a little old and im backtracking but it made me giggle.. Im glad my DH does not use this site cuz he would never shut up if he thought other ppl do the BD 3xday or even 5-6 a week!!! lol.
Bless him he has not had it for like 3mths!! eek!
Conceived n bled to stayed off just in case and then had ectopic n now im just plucking up the courage to get back on the horse (so to speak!! lol )

Oh as for the sperm.... every other day is what the fertility experts recommend My friends mom is Zita West. My Gynae also says this is best for sperm or whatever but as often as you like, i mean it only takes one i suppose!!

I dont know if DH notices he gets it more around O! oops, Have Endo and clomid, so 'Lubing it up' is essential! haha!

Have fun ladies... fingers crossed lots of BFP's soon!!

I hope so too!

A blood test will confirm it n if you really feel you are then get going to a doctor missy! I really hope you are i got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!

Yeah, I really should go, Im going to wait until around March 7th, this is my next expected period. It may happen becuase I been crampish all week. Im going to try this metformin to se eif it jumpstarts my period.

Then I can really get to use my Preeseed :) Hopefully something will happen. Because I don't think I get the EW Cm. Been lotiony and lumpish all month. Now today its right gunkish and making me need a liner.

Last time I had this type of long cycle I was neg for 2 bloo tests, 2 weeks apart.

Well that your producing cm after youve ovulated is a good sigj

I been like this ever since mlp, I dont think I ever ovulated for Feb

I dont know whats going on, I just dont feel myself. Every morning when I first wake up I feel so gross, cramps, head aches, feeling like my IBS is kicking in. I don't know what to feel anymore. Temps are normal, have been all month, been BDing quite regularly.I just don't know anymore.

Sounds like your having a rough day well your not alone my son is driving me damn mad today.

Lol, at least you have a child :) And having another one. lol

Oh i know im grateful hun im just having a bad day. Hes just in a bad mood n im oober exhausted n had a mad migraine for two days so its been rough today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->