Sex/HCG/BFP Poll

Cppeace

My Guy and tons of pets
Reaction score
So, I read a couple studies recently and was curious if it ran true with you ladies who have already had babies or who know the sex of the current pregnancy.

Basically the Studies showed that often, but not always, being pregnant with a girl produces more hcg and earlier bfp and with a boy less hcg and later bfp.

PS if you got the positive on 12 dpo mark as before . Thanks!

With my son I got my bfp at 12 dpo with my daughter I got a very faint bfp at 13 dpo.

With DS#1 I got my first BFP when I was about 3 1/2 weeks pregnant due to a dating scan at 8 weeks. With DS#2 I got my first hint of a line at 6DPO and by 8DPO it was a for sure line. With my chemical it was probably 10DPO when I even got faint lines.

With my daughter I got my BFP at 12dpo and with my son it was 10dpo.

I tested earlier this time with a boy, had an obvious line at 8dpo.it a decent line at 10dpo with my daughter so much the same really, I think I'd have gotten a line earlier with her if I'd tested.

I got my BFP with an early result at 15-16DPO with this and my last pregnancy, both girls. Not sure why it took so long with both!

With my daughter, I tested at 12dpo and got bfn. Then at 16dpo and got a bfp. This pregnancy, I tested at 16dpo and bfp (a boy) didn't test before as was sure my period was coming.

I wasnt able to participate in the poll bc idk how many DPOs i was eith thir pregnancy. Im guessing 10. I am expecting a boy.

With DS1 i was 13Dpos.
With DS2 i was 10dpos
With DD1 i was 10dpos

I started testing at 8 dpos every time except the one im currently expecting.

With DS#1, I got a positive at 5dpt - so 10dpo.
MC#1, I got a positive at 6dpt - so 11dpo.
MC#3, I got a pretty dark positive at 5dpt - so 10dpo (I am sure by how dark it was, that I probably would have got a positive at 4dpt - 9dpo, if I had actually tested then).
And with DS#2, I got a positive at 8dpo (surprise natural conception). This was the first pregnancy I actually had early symptoms, which were the only reason I tested so early.

I got bfp at 15 dpo and it’s a boy. I actually had tests done by go and hospital done at 11 dpi which were bfn

I've never had a positive before 12dpo previously and I have 2 girls.

This time I got my bfp at 8dpo!! But I don't know the gender yet!

Yep very small group but so far no correlation to support the studies.

I wish I knew whether we were having a boy or girl, I would happily add to the results, if I did. That said, I got a faint BFP on 8DPO. Strong enough to see, but weak enough that I didn't trust it, but I guess I should have!

I didn’t get a positive test until 21 dpo, it I don’t know what I’m having yet.. my scan isn’t for a few weeks yet.. I tested on 14 dpo and got a -

The higher hcg is something we discussed when I was pregnant with daughter. It wasn't based on when we got our bfp, but on the hcg level we had early on. Several of us has higher hcg early on and we had girls. For ex. my hcg was 18,762 at 4w6d. Like I said there were several others who has similar higher hcg and had girls, so it was something we wondered about.

The higher hcg is something we discussed when I was pregnant with daughter. It wasn't based on when we got our bfp, but on the hcg level we had early on. Several of us has higher hcg early on and we had girls. For ex. my hcg was 18,762 at 4w6d. Like I said there were several others who has similar higher hcg and had girls, so it was something we wondered about.

I never had my hcg tested with either of my girls but I had it done with this one at 7 weeks and it was 136,000 which the Dr said was high. It is still in the 7-8 week range but on the higher end I guess. I'll find out in 2 weeks if it's a girl or boy and update here! Maybe high hcg means pink!

I’m pregnant with a boy and got my bfp at 14dpo but I didn’t test before then so I’d have possibly got one before that point had I tested as it was a very clear line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->