Sex in the 2WW?

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
Wondering if you still actively have baby making sex in the 2WW? Do you trust the charting? Do you trust the fact that the websites tell you that you ovulated days ago? Do you still test for O? ARGH!

I'm now in the 1ww and we are still BD'ing just in case. I think I know the signs of when I'm ov'ing and I had them last Saturday and I've been charting and my temp rose on Monday so I think that's right. I'm not sure if there is any way to know for sure so I don't see the harm in keep trying in the 2ww. If you do a search on google, you'll see that quite a few ppl have got pregnant on the day before their period. Some ppl even get pregnant during their period. I don't know how they would know this though as if I was pregnant this month, I wouldn't know when it happened (unless they only had sex once that month).

When i was TTC i continued to have sex in the 2WW .. i think the month i got pregnant i O'd a lot later than i thought i did. Its not going to do any harm to carry on is it?

I'll continue on for sure. But its just kinda silly. We spend all this time and money on these pee sticks and websites - and then we just still continue to have sex. Ha. Just in case.

Yeah, you definitely should keep BDing all through the 2WW, just in case! Good Luck!

Heck yeah! The last thing I want is for BDing to become only about BMaking. We work hard on keeping the sex fun and frequent. DH was laughing at my chart last c because during the 2WW he said we took "weekends." i.e. went everyday for 6, took 2 off, went every day for a week again, took 2 off. Leave it to a guy to only notice that on a chart! :dohh:

this month my OH and I are bedding everyday we figure if we do it enough one of those little guppy's will make it!

My OH is a big swimmer so I call him my Guppy so I figure his little swimmers are Guppy's too, just wish they were as good a swimmer as he is!!! HA

We try to BD at least every other day all the time. I don't keep track of when I ovulate, other than to know how long my cycle is and count back, so it's easier for us if we just keep at it. Plus, it's not like it's a bad thing, right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->