sex in the first 12 weeks...

kasey590

Reaction score
hey all i want to kno if my worries are founded at all...i dont want to have sex withing the next 6 weeks just incase something goes wrong. are these worrys pointless or are they for a good reasom. ive read about women spotting after sex and im worried the spotting will lead to mc...this baby NEEDS to stick...thoughts???

We've not had sex since getting our bfp... I'm too scared.
xx

yeah thats why i dont want too. untill im in my second tri i dont want to risk it :-(

We've had sex twice since we had our BFP, each time i get really angry and worried lol, but i've had a scan since everything was fine.
Too scared to do it though, much to his despair :haha:

I've heard that orgasms make it 'contract' a bit so it can be a bit dangerous, not too sure if thats true though.

I don't think it's a problem, as long as your other half understands. I explained to my husband why I didn't want to, and he was fine about it (even though he was a bit gutted!)
I'd very much like to do it soon though!!! :)
xx

weve had sex aboot twenty times since our bfp , and nothing has happend

im really wanting it at the moment and all is fine

me and OH have are now really on this whole other level with each other

our relationship has just flourished

We have had sex about 3 times. but done other stuff too in between which results in orgasm.

after our first sex i bled (about 5weeks) but i was on top and did feel i went a bit deep, so i think that was it. the other 2 times oh been on top and been a bit gentler. and its been ok. yes get nervous when we do it, but i love my oh and love being with him.

also orgasms are amazing at the moment!! lol.

the chemsitry does build up for a while, esp after ttc and pratically pouncin on him to hardly doing it at all, it gets a bit hard to resist.

I have had a MC, and the doc assured me it was not caused by SEX.

good luck huni.

hi we had sex and i had quite bad bleed and now sitting wondering whether i have mc and getting scan on tues, i am only 6 weeks. i dont mean to scare u cis i know sex is meant to be harmless but just for the peace of mind i wouldnt, cos i am going out of my mind with worry and wont know if all ok. i know too that if it is a mc it wont be due to the sex but its honestly not worth the worry. ur dh will understand i am sure. xxxxx

If you're having a normal pregnancy, it's completely 100% safe :thumbup:
MCs are generally because of chromosomal abnormalities, not anything you do or don't do xx

ok thanks guys. i think i may stick to my plan and wait it out for a lil while till i kno all is ok. hes really understanding tho which is great...i think ill just give him a few bonus rounds for himself tho lol hahah!!!

We've been having sex all along :blush: and our baby is doing very well. I've never had any spotting or other problems. However, I see where you girls are coming from, and if it makes you feel more comfortable then maybe it's worth the wait.

I was going to ask this too! We've not had sex since finding out, i just don't want any risk!

I've just carried on as normal with my OH, and everything has been fine :)! x

your womb contracts when you orgasm even when you're not pregnant, it is this which is slightly magnified when you are. your lower stomach may feel hard afterwards.
if you're prone to thrush or cysititis especially after sex, you will be even more so during pregnancy.
other than that unless your doc says so, it should be ok, but if in doubt, leave out!

We're having sex just like normal, and the first time I cramped a bit after O, but no spotting ,no nothing. I've heard it's fine to do!

i think if you bleed afterwards then then it might be an idea to wait, this is certainly what i have read) we have been ok and hubby loves the new giant boobs!!!

from what i heard unless your hubby has a penis the shape of an umbrella handle (ie curved) then it wont get anywhere near the baby.

Wish i could draw a piccie - but hopefully you get the image!

im paranoid too, we fell out last time and didnt have sex til about 16weeks, im just paranoid this time cus this site makes me paranoid! i wouldnt have been at all worried last time though :/

iv said we have to wait but probably after about 10weeks or something i might let him have a go on me hahahaha x

If you read on the net that if people have miscarried before leave it until 12 weeks before actually having sex, its not caused by having sex but they advise you not to have it if uve suffered a miscarriage but other than that if uve not suffered MC u shud be ok bout having sex hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->