sex mad hubby

My husband is also crazy for sex. He wants to do it all the time no matter how tired i am or how un-sexy i feel. I try to get in the mood and i usually can but sometimes i just want to roll over and go to sleep in peace! I have to remember that just because i am tired all the time and don;t feel attractive, my husband still loves me and wants to show me how much he loves me.

When I first got pregnant I usually dodged the sex stuff for a week or so. But, I have always been a bit of a nympho so therefore I knew it wouldn't last for long. Thankfully my OH is the same so we even each other out .. most of the time.

My husband has turned into a sex addict since we found out im pregnant! He himself says he doesn't know what is going on... its crazy!! im not always feeling up to it, I would like a break, maybe every second day!! hahaha... I feel to bad to say no to him, and he is super cute and understanding...

we havent had nookie since we got our :bfp: :blush: I'm so scared incase I start bleeding but now I'm worried that bcus we have left it so long its inevitable that I'll bleed x Plus I'm so tired all the time & have 24 hr sickness so dont feel in the mood x
We have made a date for tuesday night after we've had the scan but told him he has to be extra careful x

My Oh has a higher sex drive than me generally but tbh we've both been so tired over the past few weeks we haven't been up to as much BD as usual. I only got my BFP this week and we've done it once since.

I think I was more worried about things than him as he didn't seem to hesitate!

I dont really know how my body changing will affect him - he's totally awesome about how I look (even though I hate it) and he says he loves me not how big my boobs/belly are etc! So heres hoping as I get more bloated he'll like it all the same.

I'm just waiting for these fabled bigger BB's to kick in. I want to enjoy them before the rest of me gets huge. It'll be the only time in my life I can have big BB's!

bless dh....he's been ever so quiet about it if he has been wanting it! after my mcs, we decided to go without this time round......i've struggled for the last two weeks, btut now it is the last thing on my mind!

:hugs:

my partner has been brill .. when i first found out i was pregnant i was a little scare of doing it due to a previous missed M/C .. but a few weeks into the pregnancy we have been doing it but he no'z if i say no it means no lol .. but alately this last week iv been wanting it loadzz i think it because im gettin further on now and feeling less ill :happydance: he saya he cnt wait for me to get in to my second trimster as most pregnant ladys get really his sex drive he was reading this in my baby book bless him lol xx

my dh wants it everyday which is ok with me but i do worry about hurting the baby even though we have read it is safe i cant help but worry xx

I cannot relax enough - I tense up at the thought of causing something bad to happen! oops............and if I remember rightly with DS - after I was further on, DH felt strange doing it - as he imagined little bean being nudged about! lol.

DH has always seemed more of a bj man anyway - so it's actually amazing we have a bfp to start with! lol. only did it once the baby making way once that cycle! unless he has remarkable swimmers! lol

my dh has been a saint, due to repeated miscarriage, I've been a bit dubious about doing the deed so since we conceived (17/2) we haven't... :blush:

He's been so good about it, but must admit can't wait for scan now as am starting to miss it a bit - something I never thought I'd say!!! hehe

I am on the complete opposite side of the fence on this one. I want it more than he does!! We have it still about 4xs a week, we've always been a touchy couple in our private life though. Being pregnant I think it feels better, the O is more intense, and desire is pretty constant. It's hard with both us working fulltime jobs and on different schedules but we fit it in here and there when we're together. I don't think I could go a week without having it... maybe I'm crazy... :rofl:

We've continued our regular schedule - which is not that often, maybe about once/twice a week. It feels the same, however I haven't really been in the mood lately - not sure if it's hormonally-related or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->