sex makes me cramp so bad

emicakess

Reaction score
Well we figured out we cant have sex :( i have a low libido anyway but i try to keep up to keep my fiance happy. But the past two times we try i cramp SO bad and the cramping continues for awhile afterward, it makes me cry! Anyone else???

I get cramps after sex/orgasms. I've been getting them since 16 weeks or so. Sometimes it's like period cramps and sometimes they feel like actual contractions. They usually only last about an hour after and then go away. From what I've read recently, it seems like it's fairly common to get braxton hicks contractions and cramps from sex/orgasms. I'm pretty sure that as long as you're not high-risk and the cramps go away, it's nothing to worry about. Knowing that doesn't make getting them any easier, though.

thanks aidensxmomma I also get something similar but mine doesn't last that long

Well its not really that i am worried about it more than it Huuuuuuuurts :'( like once its in (tmi sorry haha) I immediately start cramping. I wont even try again because it hurts so bsd it makes me cry! Last pregnancy i got some light BH after orgasm which was kinda uncomfortable but didnt totally stop me from doing that stuff, and the BH started afterward.
Does anyone get the cramping during as well?

Well we figured out we cant have sex :( i have a low libido anyway but i try to keep up to keep my fiance happy. But the past two times we try i cramp SO bad and the cramping continues for awhile afterward, it makes me cry! Anyone else???

My MW said this is very common. I cramp too, and I even bled and had to go to the ER. All was well, cervix was closed, baby doing great, but sex can irritate the cervix, plus orgasms cause your uterus to contract whether or not you're pregnant. When you're pregnant you can experience these contractions as cramping. If your MW says you're okay to have sex, try not to worry about it, but also trust your gut - if you feel like you shouldn't have sex, don't. But also you can get powdered calcium and magnesium that you pour boiling water into. It helps to alleviate cramping SOoooo much. My MW told me the further along you get, the more calcium and magnesium your baby takes from you, and this can make your muscles more likely to cramp. I drink the "cal mag" drink now daily and my husband and I have sex carefully, and gently, and I noticed I only spot is I orgasm in an upright position (probably because extra pressure on cervix that way) so I always make sure I am laying down when I orgasm and that I don't move for a few minutes afterwards. This has all reduced cramping with sex and eliminated bleeding with sex. Hope this helps! PS I tried to attach a pic of the brand of calcium magnesium powder I use, hopefully I did it right and you can see it. I am pretty sure you can order it anywhere online.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
I get the cramps as soon as I even get turned on :haha: but if I orgasm I find it MUCH worse especially now. Try eating a few bananas though.. They're supposed to help for any type of cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->