Sex & My History

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Am I safe to have sex now does anyone know?! Not that I really want it :rofl: just want to know ...

I forgot to ask my MW :dohh:

Not sure mind I've read still around now its still a no ... maybe!

Oh well :rofl:

:shock: It'll heal over woman!

Seriously though, I'd check and double-check with the MW to be sure. SC swinging off the lampshade may have to wait. :winkwink:

Just tell him to aim in the toilet basin or one of his socks ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't care where he does it as long as its not one place ...

LOL!!

Why ewww ... like you got in your position being innocence?

Hmmm :rofl:

I say YES!

Your past the 12 week mark. I had a similar history and we have not exactly showed much restraint with either pregnancy https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/ss.gif

I'll maybe wait for 20 weeks then see how I feel :rofl:

I could hazard a guess as to how SC might be feeling after another 6 weeks! :rofl:

Stir crazy might be changing his name to "GoneOfHisNut"

xxx

Nooo don't do it! I did it for the first time in months the other day and the very next day I got cystitis! It's not worth it. lol!

Jase is still not getting any lol, i feel so bad for him :(
I just cant bring myself to do it lol

x

awwwwww poor men lol

but ive just gone right off it and im sick and tired of telling him to f off

:shock: It'll heal over woman!

Seriously though, I'd check and double-check with the MW to be sure. SC swinging off the lampshade may have to wait. :winkwink:
Thats what im worried about Hels. In case it heals over and makes it harder to give birth.

Dont worry Wobbles. We still havent done it since conceiving and OHs balls are dragging against the floor, bless him. I did offer it to him the other day but he was worried about hurting the baby. I said Its not that bloody big. lol:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->