Sex!

mummyosborne

Reaction score
My little boy will be 4 weeks on Monday, my postnatal bleeding has stopped and I'm pretty sure my stitches are healed, I don't get any pain in them anymore (I didn't have very many, and most of them are external), anyway, it's my birthday and what I really want to know is, can I give ex a go tonight? We've been 'playing' all week and I haven't ad any discomfort. I've heard a lot of people say that the wait till 6 week check thing is rubbish as they don't even look at your stitches, so can I do it ladies? It is my birthday after all! Xx

Id say go for it :) my oh and I went for it at 3 weeks pp and as long as your feeling ok and use some sort of protection hve fun!

Go for it if you're ready hun, we had sex 2 weeks pp after my first baby and all was fine.xx

Our antenatal teacher actually said you should give it a go (as it were) before your 6 week check up (if you feel ready) so if there are any problems you can discuss it with the doctor.

We did it 4 weeks pp with ds1 and I had 5internal and 4 external stitches.

As others have said go for it.. if you feel ready I'm sure you will be fine just take it easy and maybe use a little lube if it's a bit dry lol.. good luck and enjoy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->