Sex..

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
My OH refuses to have sex with me now which is fine as I'm not in the mood for it anyway. However, when I get to 38 weeks I want to start trying to get her out and you always hear how sex can get things happening. Any suggestions on how to persuade him :(? I might be forced to rape him or something :rofl:

Just want to wish u good luck :) The thought of sex while pregnant made me so disgusted and revolted! Hope your OH cooperates though!

LOL he thinks he'll poke the babies head thats why he doesn't want to :( Hopefully in a few weeks if he see's how uncomfortable I'm becoming he'll give it a try.

:rofl: If it's engaged then he will! But don't tell him that.

Well she isnt engaged yet at all :(

+ No, I wont tell him that :rofl:

blah - we are the same - we don't 'do' sex now we are pg :rofl: think we've managed it all of twice since our BFP :dohh:

I don't plan on making OH do it unless I go overdue - then we'll be doing it at least everynight :happydance: But I've told him that if I do go overdue it is his DUTY to help me out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I begged my OH cos i was soo uncomfy! In the end he did but it just didnt feel right..Didnt make a difference though i had to be induced!

2nd tri was really, really great for our sex life! Interest has started to wane again now though. I feel so big and uncomfortable I just don't want to. I can definitely imagine wanting to try it at the end though. The only tip I have is to go with what works for you as a couple. Do whatever gets him in the mood... good luck ;-)

Now i am turned off mroe thinking of babys head engaged and being disturbed by something..ermmm. euughh!

Its me thats turned off it, it hurts and i seem to be a virgin again. He dosnt mind though.

why dont you try saying to your man the if we have sex then ....stop! (not me and your man YOU lol) anyway start again.......if we have sex baby wlll come out quicker then we can have our normal sex life back soon and I can bend all them ways i did before without a baby in the way. Settled. ....

I want my sex life back dammit!

if we have sex baby wlll come out quicker then we can have our normal sex life back soon and I can bend all them ways i did before without a baby in the way. Settled. ....

I want my sex life back dammit!

Brilliant! :rofl:

I got the opposite problem. Hubby reckons that come 38 weeks, he going in to get the boy! :(

I wish my OH was the same. Nothign stops him. It freaks me out too much. I just have to take one for the team! hahaha. Once I hit 37 weeks tho we are doing it every day.....

He was okay until I hit 30 weeks and started to get a proper bump :rofl: now he's disgused by the thought. I think I'll just start emotionally bribing him.

LOL he thinks he'll poke the babies head thats why he doesn't want to :( Hopefully in a few weeks if he see's how uncomfortable I'm becoming he'll give it a try.

Just tell him not to be silly & that he's not big enough to do that :rofl:

I'm sure that won't get you laid though.. hehe

Can't keep hubby off of me- I have to say the poontang is magnificent! Am I the only one? I've read Blah that oral sex works in the same manner- I'm sure no guy will refuse! ha.

I look fwd to having my sex life back, But honestly i cant imagine having sex while pregnant, it scares me, and I just have no thought or feelings for such a thing now LOL, but those that do .... yay to them :) hehe

so happy to hear im not the only one who cant even imagine having sex while pregnant, I was joking with my boyfriend the other day and saying i wont let him scare the baby inside of me so soon LOL ... hehe

but i have heard of many doing so late in the 3rd tri, close to having the baby ....

My hubbys dont care infact he dont leave me alone im getting abit sick of it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->