Sex..

Can't keep hubby off of me- I have to say the poontang is magnificent! Am I the only one? I've read Blah that oral sex works in the same manner- I'm sure no guy will refuse! ha.

I've read that too - think it was on here, chicken slime was mentioned....

x

eta. have a read here - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/73065-liars.html

My OH refuses to have sex with me now which is fine as I'm not in the mood for it anyway. However, when I get to 38 weeks I want to start trying to get her out and you always hear how sex can get things happening. Any suggestions on how to persuade him :(? I might be forced to rape him or something :rofl:

you can be creative and work around the bump... he does not even have to see it in some ones I am thinking of... wow that sounded so dirty! sorry
:rofl: it has been a long time for me! :dohh:

yes we do "the spoon"...it works very well seeings as Im 38 weeks now! And hubby cant see the bump (as he is lying behind me!) and its very comfy...:blush: we call it 'comfy styles!' And it works a treat!:winkwink: Its quite lovely actually! :blush: we dont do it all that often as Im usually too tired and grumpy:blush: as well as having a toddler who sleeps in bed with us, so when we do do it, (on the rare occ) its quite nice!:winkwink::blush: sorry TMI!:shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->