Shadow/very faint line *update

:test::test: can't wait to see xx

Caved , not seeing anything really. Only in certain light I feel like there’s a shadow or something ! Probably an indent line ... no period is annoying though! I just want to know

Caved , not seeing anything really. Only in certain light I feel like there’s a shadow or something ! Probably an indent line ... no period is annoying though! I just want to know

I'm sorry. I was hoping it had gotten darker. FRER can be tricky. I'm praying you get a solid bfp or AF shows so you can get to another cycle already. The waiting makes me loopy during tww.:hugs:

:hugs: I was hoping to see a darker line I hate it when it does that xx

Very frustrating !
I’ll keep you’s updated .

Here it is I enhanced the photo and brightened it a bit , not sure if it will show very well

Attachments

• 7F916B57-3A87-43D7-9604-3354A6B35E84.jpg
    7F916B57-3A87-43D7-9604-3354A6B35E84.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 88
I can see a line fxd for you :dust: xx

I think it’s a little too clear for an indent personally, but did you use fmu?

I think I see the start of something! Keep testing!!! Fingers crossed for you :flower:

I’m out of tests , currently at the cottage an hour from the town nearby so I will probably be waiting until we get home on the weekend ugh unless AF shows up

Pretty sure AF has started ladies !
Must have been indents , I swear I always get them but I keep using first response because they have picked up early positives for me in the past .
We aren’t even trying, there’s just usually a chance every month because we get careless !
I think I feel panicked too because DH actually has his vasectomy booked in a few months :(

I got another just to see if I would get any kind of line and I saw something as soon as the dye ran across then I checked back 10 min later and this is how it looks .
Pretty crazy how convincing it is but it’s definitely an indent or evap since I’m sure AF has started now

Attachments

• 356E0903-293C-4F81-A193-0802B3609304.jpg
    356E0903-293C-4F81-A193-0802B3609304.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 99
Could it have been a chemical? I definitely see that.

Yah that’s possible too , I’ve had many :(
I might test one more time to see if the line is gone

I'm sorry AF started :( maybe this is bad of me, but fingers crossed you can sneak another bun in the oven before his vasectomy lol. I can't imagine getting any kind of sterilization surgery.. it seems scary and so final.. but I don't have any children yet, so maybe that changes your mind :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->