Shaking & in shock - but over the moon!!!

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
I've just got my :bfp:!!! I'm 9dpo & did an ic with fmu - wasn't sure if it was an evap. Did an ic with smu & line darker but still not sure, then confirmed it with clearblue digital!!!!

I can't believe it, we've been trying for over a year. I have never been pregnant before. This was our first cycle of using preseed - I'm sure I've got my :bfp: because of that.

:dust: to all, please send me some sticky dust!

:wohoo::wohoo:Fantastic!!! Lots of sticky stuff your way!!! x x x :hug:

Congratulations!
wishing you a stickkkky bean!

Wow congratulations!such a special moment when yoru pregnant with your first ever baby......wishing you a sticky bean xXx

Congrats!
Disregard my PM... :)

congrats, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

woo hoo see ellie told you that this would be our month! Still waiting on mine. think i had a feint line this morning but not sure i am 9 dpo too. Gonna wait until tomorrow and test again we could be pregnancy buddies as well as cycle buddies!

I am really pleased for you it pretty cool!

Congrats hun, i was ttc for 14 months before my bfp x

Congrats! My husband and I used preseed this month too, fingers crossed that it worked! Here's to a sticky bean!
:dust:

Wow, that is great news!! Have a happy and healthy nine months! :hug:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

come n join first tri if u aint already...im pregnant with first after mc,so needed extra sticky healthy bean .... wishin u a healthy n sticky bean aswell hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->