Shall i have my hair cut?

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:lol: Yes i really am askin this!
I have longish hair but have this undying need to get it cut into a bob!
Shall i do it???
Everyone says ill regret it! im so bored of my hair!
x

Oh no Sophie don't do it :D You have lovely hair :wink:

I know ill regret i know what im like! I just cant stop thinkin about havin it done :oops: im so sad!
x

Sophie I have long hair and I often get pissed off with it and want to chop it off, but I know I would regret it. :roll: xxxxx

Do it! It'll always grow back if you don't like it.

Bobs are really easy to look after too.

ive been thinking this too, havent had mine cut since Clby was 6 weeks old,
my hair is always a mess, its always falling out cos its too long and im fed up with colby pulling it :lol: im really tempted to get mine permed again as its so easy to look after and it wont blow in my face (with the amount of hair spray and mouse i used to use :lol: ) not sure what i want either.

But i would say go for it hun chop it off :D

I cant stand how all these people are copying the posh style bob. :roll:
Its way too common now :D

Keep it Sophie :p

:( ok i shall leave it!!!

:lol: i will regret it i know i will!
x

I had mine cut from long to shoulder length just before Charlie was born, and I love it!!!! :lol:

Do it!!!! :lol:

i have been wanting a boob but nearly ever girl i no has done it. its to comman now. its still a lovely cut though. but you could maybe do what i have done. my hair is layed. so i can put it into a boob and tie the rest back into a bun and every one thinks i have a boob :)
but i like long hair.

Dionne said:
every one thinks i have a boob

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry couldnt resist laughing, or is boob what a bob is called where you live dionne?

what do u want new year new start get rid of the split ends fig of speech???

Bless "boob" :lol:

Maybe too tired from all the sales :wink:

i had to read it 3 times thought my eyes were playing tricks with me, *too much colourfull paper over the last few days has made my eyes go wonky* :lol: :lol:

:rofl: sorry :oops:

dont no where that came from. boobs on the brain :lol:

i was in the bath on the laptop. so maybe i was thinking about boobs :oops:

but yes i ment bob :lol:

depends on your hair type, mine is really thick and tends to curl/frizz, and every time Iget it cut short thinkin it will e easier to manage, Ihate it and instantly regret it, cause a bob is too short if your having a bad hair day or it just needs a wash to just stick back in a pony tail. I love the fact that Ican tie my hair up out of the way.

i agree cat its one of the main reasons i wont get mine cut. i only wash my hair twice a week so it looks nice for the first day then greasy so i just tie it back in a messy pony. but with a bob it would take alot of washing and straghtening.
i still love the way the bob looks very sophisticated and sexy.
but i also love long hair too. i cant decide :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->