Share a coke names...

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hubby has been banging on about these for ages so i've just had a lightbulb moment and i'm about to order his name on one and our surname on another. You don't think they will expire before christmas do you?
xx

I ordered mine a few days ago for my Lo and all the family. Even got some with the cats names on as santa doesnt leave out anyone lol. The best before on mine is Dec 2015 so you will be fine.

haha thats lovely! I've just ordered them might include them in his chocolate hamper xx

Can you order these?! I had no idea! Where from?! :happydance:

I have ordered 7 for Xmas eve bags and also stocking fillers for some very usual named people I know!

I didn't realize you could order them! My MIL is constantly drinking coke and this would be perfect for her. She's addicted and collects Coca-Cola memorabilia even. I wonder if there's a US site for it... *off to google*

Thanks for this! Didn't know you could order them, my fiancé is a coke fanatic so I finally managed to get his unusual name ordered :D

I am off to investigate if we can order them here in the US too, my kids have unusual names so this would be a great stocking gift!!

Brilliant :) thank you, deffo getting these for the xmas hampers ! x

Devoed you can only get them on real coke and I am diabetic and can only drink sugar free

Can you only get the names that are listed on the site? Rex isn't on there :cry: Would love to order DH a few with our surname on too!

Ignore me!! I was looking on the list of names in the shops :dohh: Rex is there! :happydance:

It appear we can't order these online in the US. Unless I missed something. :( Too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->