Share you bbt chart :)

Looks like I am safe on the doctor front :happydance: even if I am CD3 on Wednesday (appointment day) it's okay she can just start me on clomid the same day. Phew! This was stressing me out since my temp drop yesterday.

That is good news. All the best for your clomid cycle. :flower:

well looks like my temp took a lil dip again today :( I no it prob doesn't mean anything I just keep wantin to see it get higher n higher... I dnt know if its cause I woke up about 7 due to some annoying person out in my street shouting and went back to sleep might of affected it ...

well looks like my temp took a lil dip again today :( I no it prob doesn't mean anything I just keep wantin to see it get higher n higher... I dnt know if its cause I woke up about 7 due to some annoying person out in my street shouting and went back to sleep might of affected it ...

Temps still looking good though!

I'm 9DPO, and assuming my temps remain high, will be testing in 3 days. Getting so nervous just looking at my chart! I don't see any sign of an implantation dip, either...:nope:

I'm 9 DPO, too. I am hopeful because I got a touch of something that might just be IB last night while I was sleeping. Who can tell with these things, though? Fingers crossed!

I'm 9 DPO, too. I am hopeful because I got a touch of something that might just be IB last night while I was sleeping. Who can tell with these things, though? Fingers crossed!

YAY!! Fingers crossed. When are you planning to test?

YAY!! Fingers crossed. When are you planning to test?

I'm hoping to wait until Thursday, but don't know if I'll be able to hold out tomorrow morning. :winkwink:

ive not got any signs of a dip either :/ I dno whether to test early or hold out til af due....

ive not got any signs of a dip either :/ I dno whether to test early or hold out til af due....

Let's try to hold out together! But it's not easy.

One of the girls on another thread said that it's totally common to not have a dip in your temp and get a BFP. So, there is definitely hope for us! :thumbup:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41232a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I have been a little lapse with my temps at the beginning of my cycle, what do you think? :flower:
I don't know why it doesn't say BD, we DTD on CD12.

Since the potential IB last night, I've developed some pretty noticeable cramping. It's too early for AF. Definitely going to have to do a 10 DPO test in the morning. I'm insanely inpatient!

Since the potential IB last night, I've developed some pretty noticeable cramping. It's too early for AF. Definitely going to have to do a 10 DPO test in the morning. I'm insanely inpatient!

Fingers crossed for you girl!! Let us know! :hugs:

One of the girls on another thread said that it's totally common to not have a dip in your temp and get a BFP. So, there is definitely hope for us! :thumbup:

haha one of us is bound to cave in before :p im due af on sunday... lets hope it doesn't come... temp took another wee rise today:) not much but its stil a rise lol

BFN this morning. I'm hoping that it was just too early to pick up the hcg (after all, it was only 24-30 hours after implantation symptoms. So, I'm thinking of testing again on Saturday. I would hope I would have enough hcg by then if the symptoms really were due to implantation, don't you think?

haha one of us is bound to cave in before :p im due af on sunday... lets hope it doesn't come... temp took another wee rise today:) not much but its stil a rise lol

My temp, too!! Only rose 0.03, but a rise is a rise! Our charts are very similar... let's hope they are both :bfp:!

BFN this morning. I'm hoping that it was just too early to pick up the hcg (after all, it was only 24-30 hours after implantation symptoms. So, I'm thinking of testing again on Saturday. I would hope I would have enough hcg by then if the symptoms really were due to implantation, don't you think?

Definitely! I bet it was too soon to test, but I would think HCG would show by Saturday or Sunday. GL, fx so hard for you! :hugs:

Carly - Well, your temp shifted up so you definitely O'ed.... And going by the temps you do have, I'd guess you O'ed either the 13 or 14, so DTD on CD 12 definitely would give you a chance. Welcome to the TWW :)

Carly - Well, your temp shifted up so you definitely O'ed.... And going by the temps you do have, I'd guess you O'ed either the 13 or 14, so DTD on CD 12 definitely would give you a chance. Welcome to the TWW :)

Thank you :thumbup:

amyy - I was going to say that a few comments ago but forgot hahaa, urs in one of the only charts ive seen that is soo similar to mine :O! maybe its a good thing....

ive got a good feelin about this month... I dno if its cause my friend had a psychic reading where she was told one of her friends was going to be pregnant and have a girl and then I had a separate reading and told she could see a baby shower and pink but wasn't clear on if it was me or someone elses baby shower (she didn't know we were friends)

fingers crossed for another rise tomorrow lol

Hello ladies,
Im 5 dpo today and after a drop I saw a rise today. Not too sure what to think.

amyy - I was going to say that a few comments ago but forgot hahaa, urs in one of the only charts ive seen that is soo similar to mine :O! maybe its a good thing....

ive got a good feelin about this month... I dno if its cause my friend had a psychic reading where she was told one of her friends was going to be pregnant and have a girl and then I had a separate reading and told she could see a baby shower and pink but wasn't clear on if it was me or someone elses baby shower (she didn't know we were friends)

fingers crossed for another rise tomorrow lol

YES!! I would definitely take those readings as another affirmation that this month is OUR month!:hugs: Only a few more days to go..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->