Share you bbt chart :)

Hi knobby your chart looks pretty good too! Testing anytime soon?

BFN so far. I should probably just wait until I am late, but I am so impatient. My chart is different than other cycles I've charted. I usually level off around 5dpo. But this cycle it increases everyday. I got my highest ever post-o temp this morning too. I am cautiously hopeful. It would be nice to not go over the 1 year mark of TTC! I have been dreading that.

Looking good, for sure! Fx!

Looks like it might be the start of a triphasic shift!? That is really exciting to see. Good luck!

whats a triphasic shift :blush: lol

A triphasic pattern happens a lot in pregnancy charts :D. It is when you have 3 different phases of temperatures. Biphasic charts are 2 levels, one set of temps pre-o and another level post-o.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/triphasic.png

Here is more info and a video from FF about it: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Do you think mine looks triphasic?

Freaking out. I just took a weak pregnancy test (100 hcg). I was thinking it would be negative and then I would retest with the FRER in a couple days. I'm not sure if the test was positive or not, though. So, now I'm going nuts waiting til I can POAS again on my FRER to confirm. Any opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
im sooo scared of my temp just suddenly droppin

Me too, girl! Try not to worry, whatever it will be, will be. Easier said than done, I know! If you're a religious person, definitely pray, I am praying for you! Here for you! :hugs:

Freaking out. I just took a weak pregnancy test (100 hcg). I was thinking it would be negative and then I would retest with the FRER in a couple days. I'm not sure if the test was positive or not, though. So, now I'm going nuts waiting til I can POAS again on my FRER to confirm. Any opinions?

I definitely see a line, congrats, girl!! I would wait a day or two, if you can, and test again.

YAY!! :happydance:

I think if ot stays high tmorro and sat morning il test...

That sounds like a good plan! I've been contemplating waiting until Saturday, too, but I think if my temp is high in the morning, and no spotting or anything, I will test.

Oooh well good luck :D i really want to wait til sunday or monday but all this high temp has got me feelin hopefully

Definitely a line there! Congratulations! :)

I took a pregnancy test strip and got what looked like a vfp. Then I took a FRER and got a neg. is it possible to use a diluted sample (from drinking to much water) and get a false neg? I'm so confused. I'm going to use a digital in the am with FMU.

Hello everyone I got my BFP on CD80 with smu and a clear blue digi come up 2-3 weeks what day do you think I O'd? One of my other charts say I O'd cd 67

https://i61.tinypic.com/rvzwbd.jpg

Booo my temp dipped today quite abit :( and couldnt help test aswell but big fat bfn

BFN this morning on a clear blue digi. I'm incredibly disappointed, but what can you do but keep trying?

Does everyone think that FF correctly called my O day on CD9?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->