Share you bbt chart :)

This is perhaps a very weird symptom, but... I found three long, dark hairs on my nipple yesterday that were NEVER there before (confirmed by DH)...

well aslong as my temps stay high il be testing :) ... weird about hairs tho.... I have 2 on my actual boob tho but have had them for yrs... I just keep cutting it off tho lol. its random....

Trying to hold off til af is due :) if tested early last couple months and spent a fortune on tests :$ so want to make sure im late etc this time round

I also had a small rise. I'm hopeful for another one tomorrow since I'm testing Saturday morning.

well todays the highest my temps ever been :) im stil sticking to waitin to see if af comes or not before testing I think... though if my temp keeps risin I might not be able to help myself lool !

hope you get your bfp tomorrow!!

well todays the highest my temps ever been :) im stil sticking to waitin to see if af comes or not before testing I think... though if my temp keeps risin I might not be able to help myself lool !

Looks like it might be the start of a triphasic shift!? That is really exciting to see. Good luck!

Looks like it might be the start of a triphasic shift!? That is really exciting to see. Good luck!

whats a triphasic shift :blush: lol

whats a triphasic shift :blush: lol

A triphasic pattern happens a lot in pregnancy charts :D. It is when you have 3 different phases of temperatures. Biphasic charts are 2 levels, one set of temps pre-o and another level post-o.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/triphasic.png

Here is more info and a video from FF about it: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

aww thnks, stil getting the hang of all this chart stuff lool!

so guessing this could be a good sign then :O not getting my hopes up or that of course

Hi knobby your chart looks pretty good too! Testing anytime soon?

BFN so far. I should probably just wait until I am late, but I am so impatient. My chart is different than other cycles I've charted. I usually level off around 5dpo. But this cycle it increases everyday. I got my highest ever post-o temp this morning too. I am cautiously hopeful. It would be nice to not go over the 1 year mark of TTC! I have been dreading that.

Thank you so much!! Fx for you and sending you positive vibes to maintain that willpower, girl!

This is going to be our month, all of us! :hugs:

BFN so far. I should probably just wait until I am late, but I am so impatient. My chart is different than other cycles I've charted. I usually level off around 5dpo. But this cycle it increases everyday. I got my highest ever post-o temp this morning too. I am cautiously hopeful. It would be nice to not go over the 1 year mark of TTC! I have been dreading that.

It does look promising. Hoep you get BFP and don't have to go over the 1 year mark :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->