Share you bbt chart :)

Someone on TCOYF suggested that my temps may be haywire bc I just got a mirena removed about 2 1/2 months ago. Anyone else experience that or have thoughts on it? My 1st cycle after removal (last month) was an excruciatingly abnormally long 40 days.

And now I'm sufficiently confused - big temp rise today, 13DPO, after a BFN yesterday.:wacko:

It looks great!

Unfortunately I slept maybe 1-2 hours last night and my temp was low and unreliable. And I'm waking up super early to catch a flight tomorrow morning. So I'm not gonna know how things are going until Monday morning (14dpo). :/

Well my af showed up tonight :( gutted! But now after last 2 mths i know roughly wen i ovulate etc so heres hopin this month will be thee month!

Well my af showed up tonight :( gutted! But now after last 2 mths i know roughly wen i ovulate etc so heres hopin this month will be thee month!

Sorry AF came, but yay for figuring out your cycles a little better, and I hope this is your month :)

Hi Ladies

I have a 16 days lp and I did not get a lot of eggwhite cm this cycle. I noticed a little bit of egg white cm on June 17th. So I added it to my data. And fertilityfriend said that I ovulated on cd13. But I ovulate around cd16.
I removed the eggwhite cm data from my chart and fertilityfriend moved my ovulation date to cd 16.
Just from my temp, when do you think I ovulated. I dont know if my expected af date is July 4th or July 7th.

Looks like cd16 with a nice dip in your luteal phase, fingers crossed for you trinity!

How's mine looking this month ladies? Do you agree with the ovulation prediction? It wasn't quite positive on the day I've put positive, but negative before and after so I'm thinking I slightly missed the surge...

Any ideas why my temps have flatlined. My thermometer is fine as ive checked it :wacko: its never happened before :shrug:

Any ideas why my temps have flatlined. My thermometer is fine as ive checked it :wacko: its never happened before :shrug:

It happened to me once too. I thought that my thermometer was not working. I changed the battery and it was still the same. I purchased a new thermometer but there was a very slight variance. Think it happens sometimes. And I dont know why it happened.

I agree but its probably not accurate. I took it at the same time but it was incredibly warm this morning and as its our 17th cycle, I have no reason to believe it means anything good :(

I agree but its probably not accurate. I took it at the same time but it was incredibly warm this morning and as its our 17th cycle, I have no reason to believe it means anything good :(

Dont worry. Your chart is looking good :dust:

I thought that something positive might happen this cycle for me. But my temp dropped today. This is my last clomid cycle. My husband said no more clomid. Because of the long term effects of clomid. It ends here for me. Looks like my DD will be our only one. If it works out, it will be a miracle. Hope my temp climbs up tomorrow.

Hugs Trinity. Are you thinking of any other methods after clomid? I hope your temp goes up tomorrow!! FX FX.

Hugs Trinity. Are you thinking of any other methods after clomid? I hope your temp goes up tomorrow!! FX FX.

For the past 2.5 years my mind has always been on ttc and since november of 2013 I have become obsessed. May be it is time I moved on. I have no idea what to do. My doctor asked me to come back if it does not work. But I dont think I am going to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->