Share your cravings ladies...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Babyvoisey, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Babyvoisey

Babyvoisey Well-Known Member

So I'm actually pretty jealous that iv had no real cravings as of yet :( boohoo!

When did u get ur craving? And what was it?

Xxx

2. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Ive been craving fruit like grapes, melon, pineapple and icy things like ice lollies, slushes and really cold fruit juice/drinks since about 10 weeks :) xx

3. whispernikki

whispernikki Well-Known Member

chicken drumsticks, chicken and more chicken

4. Cheshirista

Cheshirista Well-Known Member

McDonalds!!!!! I want one. But I haven't given in to it. I haven't eaten anything from there in about 10 years.

Also, orange juice and Haribo Tangfastics.

5. babyv_s2012

babyv_s2012 1st little princess

1st craving was for fruit in particular grapes and pineapples. I went through so many!! Also salad cream mmmmm
    I've continually had a thing for ice and water
    But my big craving now is for pickled onions I've got through four big jars this week already.

6. Wishing_well

Wishing_well Well-Known Member

I haven't had any cravings yet.
    But now someones mentioned it, I want mcdonalds and doughnuts!

7. Babyvoisey

Lol I just have the 'I fancy' stage! Not doing night trips to the shop yet lol

8. Weege

Weege Well-Known Member

In my 1st pregnancy it was Mcdonalds chicken nuggets.
    this time it was chip butty's for about a week. now i find i really want something so i'll have it then i tend to not be bothered by it anymore :D

9. BleedingBlack

BleedingBlack Well-Known Member

I've been craving bell peppers, anything sweet, and anything spicy!

10. rosyfeathers

rosyfeathers Mummy to 3 Princessess

at first it was all fruits, except bananas, then it was just mangoes, and now its ice lollies- after sucking through all my Lo's ices left over from last Summer, ive even started making them myself- juice cups in the freezer, as well as stocking up- i cant seem to get enough of them! They just suddenly are sooo nice and refreshing... :cloud9:

11. Babyvoisey

No weird ones then?? I thought they say u crave what ur boat is lacking! My friend craved celery and her MW told her it's coz she was lacking water in her body?? Hmm dunno how true this is!! I haven't even been put off by any food! Lol xx

12. Weege

Weege Well-Known Member

someones written a thread in the 2nd tri forum saying about wanting to eat their shampoo......
    i'm gunna have a read quick!
    my friend craved chalk so she ate loads of rennie indegestion tables. apparently a woman that used to work where i did craved sponge, not the cake kind. i work in a nursery and they would find her sitting with the kids in the garden eating a sponge football.... ewww

13. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

I'm still on the chili cheese fries :( I have had this craving for about 12 weeks now. I eat them about 4 times a week. Thank god I still workout and have no blown up like a balloon yet.

14. Joeyzgirl

Joeyzgirl Well-Known Member

I'm craving lemons, much to my mouth's dismay, I can cut a lemon open and eat it like an orange, causing all kinds of sores in my mouth. I am also craving chicken and spaghetti with meat sauce. Usually if I eat something I'm craving, the craving goes away, but the three things above are not going away!

15. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

Right now just chicken. Sent OH to the co-op a minute ago to buy one and it's now in the oven :thumbup: Yum!!

I can't get enough of wotsits though!! I should of asked him to get them too :(

16. mamaduke

mamaduke Proud Mama

My first craving was Little Debbie's Swiss Rolls at 9w, after being turned off by chocolate for most of 1st tri! :haha:

Nowadays, it's milk and dairy stuff - string cheese, pudding, chocolate milk, sour cream... And of course there's pizza and spaghetti to make things even more interesting. :nope: :haha:

Thankfully nothing weird like pickles and ice cream or stuff like that...

17. youngmommy2

youngmommy2 Guest

Spicy chicken wings and pancakes with lots of butter and syrup have been my biggest cravings.. Not together of course lol

18. mrsrof

mrsrof Mum to one :)

I've been craving fruit and fruit juice (orange, apple, grapefruit) since about 10 or 11 weeks (I normally don't eat apples and I just love them at the mo!). Also been craving salty things like doritos, olives, feta etc for the last couple of weeks.

Should add that I have almost completely gone off sweet things like chocolate since about 12 weeks!

19. klabro

klabro Well-Known Member

I've been craving vinegar like crazy. Can't get enough of anything with vinegar in it.

20. westjn85

westjn85 Well-Known Member

Fruit!!! Any kind will do :)