share your random stories

nilllabean26

Reaction score
Had a story to share But it's so random and nowhere else to post it. I guess we can start a random thread, here u can share funny/sad/interesting/crazy/random stories: )

So anywho, I woke up at 5:30(I haven't had any real cravings this pregnancy and I'm still super nauseous all the time) But I was talking to my hubby for like 30 min or so. He shared with me what he read about pregnant women during week 10 so it was a cool convo. All of a sudden I had this deep desire for cheesecake so mid convo I'm like "mmm cheesecake!! " he looked at me like I was crazy so I'm like doesn't that sound good right now? He's like no not really,it's too early. Then I started whining "Omg I want cheesecake,can u please go to the commissary and get me a couple different options?" He's like."I will compromise with you and put a slice of Cheddar inside Some crust for you." :0 ...I threw a water bottle cap at him as he laughed and left to get dressed n ready to leave. I didn't know whether to laugh or be sad Lol. I know I probably won't even be able to eat it or keep it down But it sounds so good right now. It's worth a try. I have until 2pm until I get my sample .......::>_<:: (>_<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->