Sharing my cycle and 2WW info for others to compare to *UPDATED* Ended in BFN

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
I have been driving myself bonkers the past few cycles with increasing symptom spotting during each 2WW. This current cycle, however, has been a bit different... thus making my wait absolute torture! :wacko:
I like to read about other women's 2WW experiences where I can find similarities to mine, especially if it ends in a :bfp:! It makes me super hopeful and feel a bit better until "the end", which really sucks each month that I'm out :cry:

So here's my recent cycle and 2WW experience and symptoms I've noticed. I'll be sure to update until "the end", and if right on time should be tomorrow. Yup, the :witch: is due to visit me on Halloween :haha: :growlmad:

10/3/14, CD26/12DPO previous cycle: BBT 97.58. Impatient and took a HPT late that evening. While waiting for results, I checked my cervix. Blood tinged CM. :af: due the next day. I'm crushed, once again. :cry: HPT was :bfn: of course. Super moody.

CD1: Yay... :af: showed up right on time :growlmad: Screw this BBT crap, I'm over it. Only had light tampons so used a couple of those during the day.

CD2: Used a couple light tampons today as well. Better go get some regulars soon since I'll be needing them the next few days.

CD3: Had a light tampon in most of the day. Barely anything on it whatsoever. This has happened before... a drought mid-menses and then back to normal flow for the remainder.

CD4: Same thing as day before. Like... nothing. Huh?! :shrug:

CD5: Hadn't used another tampon since. I know how this goes, I'll just mess up a good pair of panties. But still nothing.

CD6-9: Nothing to report. No more period. No spotting. Did record :sex: on CD7 & 8, however, we may have before that as well. I just wasn't really keeping track at this point. Still not temping, but maybe I should because of that weirdo menses?

CD10: BBT 97.8

CD11: BBT 97.5 & :sex:

CD12: :sex:

CD13: Nothing noted. I'm not commiting 100% to keeping track of things but will closer to O time.

CD14: + OPK! :sex: & ovulation pain

CD15/O DAY: BBT 96.76, + OPK & :sex: & ovulation pain. Following temps determine it's *O day* Hmm, a day or two later than usual.

CD16/1DPO: BBT 97.05 & - OPK

CD17/2DPO: BBT 97.6 & :sex:

CD18/3DPO: BBT 97.33

CD19/4DPO: BBT 97.86

CD20/5DPO: BBT 97.58 & :sex:, gassy (not unusual) and mild cramps

CD21/6DPO: BBT 97.73, drank alcohol, hungry (typical) and a short wave of nausea maybe?

CD22/7DPO: 97.7 & :sex:, tired, gassy again and I think my ta-tas are a bit sore? Oh great. Here I go crazy symptom spotting again... :wacko:

CD23/8DPO: BBT 97.2 big dip downward & :sex:, decided to inspect my cervix... seems to be high, closed and firm. Dipped an OPK strip out of curiousity and got a +?! WTH? :shrug: Dipped another a bit later and another +?! - on digi OPK, however. Man made breakfast and it tasted super salty, I couldn't eat it :nope: Tons of other "symptoms" today... more gas, feel bloated (full of gas?), mild (gas?) cramps, nausea (from smelling my gas?), boobies still a bit tender and burped up stomach acid crap. Gross! Acid reflux?! I never have that. Anxiously ran to Walmart for a cheapie HPT :bfn:

CD24/9DPO: BBT 97.9 big rise upward, could that be implantation?! Creamy CM, cervix high/closed/soft maybe? Dinner I made tastes salty, some cramps/dull pelvic ache (am I ovulating NOW?), breasts are mildly sore and more acid reflux! Yuck! :bfn: on another HPT :sex: before bed and when I used the restroom immediately afterwards there was pink/reddish blood mixed with his semen and when I wiped. Crap. Early :af: spotting. Popped in a light tampon and went to bed.

CD25/10DPO: BBT 97.73, NOTHING on tampon :shrug: creamy CM, cervix high/closed/soft again? The girls are still a bit sore and think I'm getting a mild/dull headache. Had an OB/GYN appointment to discuss my super short :af: and other concerns I have with TTC. Doc said everything looks good and what I've been doing is ideal but encouraged me to RELAX and have lots of sex :thumbup: No prob, doc! He also said he'd expect :af: to show in a few days. Can he really tell that from a pelvic exam? I hope he's wrong. If we don't conceive in the next 2 months I get to have a HSG test done to see if my tubes are blocked. Yikes! Decided to continue my BBT chart until the end of this cycle.

CD26/11DPO: BBT 97.9, creamy CM most of day then turned watery, cervix high/closed/soft?, - OPK, headache and slightly sore ta-tas. Had a small glass of wine, but made me feel a bit nauseous. Shouldn't I be cravings sweets and junk? :sex: and more spotting but not nearly as much. Alright, I'm definitely gonna see the :witch: soon. Comparing with my previous charts, my BBT should begin to dip tomorrow.

10/30/14, CD27/12DPO: BBT 98.04 What?! That's not a dip :dohh: Cervix high/closed/soft still??? CM is still watery. I thought my CM was creamy or thick before :af:? - OPK and slightly tender breasts. Yet another :bfn: HPT. Very tiny bit of slight pink CM on pantyliner (I'm not letting the :witch: ruin my panties!) but nothing more throughout the day. Maybe I'm pissing off my cervix because I can't stop digging my finger around up in there?! No :af: cramps? Why am I not moody? No strong desire for junk food?! C'monnnn! I've been running to the restroom, poking and digging and wiping and searching for any sign of an impending period. Gonna get my man this eve to see if we can jumpstart :af:

This has been my longest cycle since discontinuing the BC pill, shortest is 25 days. My LP is consistent at 12 days so... will I get a visit from the :witch: on Halloween tomorrow? To be continued...

***UPDATE***

Continuing CD27/12DPO: :sex: a lil that eve and had more spotting. Put in a light tampon figuring :af: was def here. Took it out before bed and there was nothing more than remnants of my BD bleed which was now brown and some CM. W...T...F... :growlmad: I give up. :af: will appear in my sleep and I'll wake up with spotted panties. I don't care.

Halloween... where's the :witch:?!?!
CD28/13DPO???: This should be CD1. I've never had a LP of 13 days. BBT 97.58. Ok that makes sense because my period has started. I felt nothing down there. Hopped on my man to get 'er going... this is going to be a terrible mess! Nothing. W...T...F... :growlmad: Used the restroom and some slight pink tinged CM when I wiped. No red blood. Checked my cervix and it's so high I can barely reach it. Getting frustrated. My partner is convinced I'm pregnant but I refuse because I keep spotting when we :sex: Put on a liner (I don't wanna stain my VS panties!) and take my son to school. Decide to put in a light tampon before I leave for work because I just know that dumb :witch: will show today... Starting to worry that my body is malfunctioning :cry: Went to a late Halloween party (pantyliner and emergency tampon in tow) and still nothing, not even spotting. Checked my cervix late that night after we got home (well technically it was super duper early the next day) and had a bit of red blood so there she is. I must've had my O day marked incorrectly, a day early, since I hadn't been taking my BBT daily until a day or two before I O'd and FF didn't mark it for me. That would make sense and put me at my 12 day luteal phase, but with a 28 day cycle length this time as opposed to the 25-26 days it's been the past few months and O on CD16 instead of CD13-14.

Anyways... went to bed and woke up with :af: in full force :cry: BBT dropped to 97.33. What a way to start the month!

Breathe Hun!! Answers have to come for both of us eventually, though waiting totally sucks A$$ (forgive my French, lol)

I just wanted to post my experience with the end result (if I can ever GET one... geesh!) so that other women can use it as a comparison, even tho it very well may result in a different outcome. I actually found someone who is going through this right now too which makes me feel better :thumbup:

glad you found a crazy cycle buddy. I seems to be the only women on this forum going through my situation so my naturally optimistic, happy personality is gonna have to pull me through this without comparing symptoms. lol

That's one thing that makes me a crazy lady - comparing symptoms, esp to those who have gotten a :bfp:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

That's one thing that makes me a crazy lady - comparing symptoms, esp to those who have gotten a :bfp:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

At least we ladies have PLENTY of good reasons for our craziness, from pms to ttc stress to pregnancy hormones to mommy brain.. Men have no excuses except immaturity and stupidity! LOL :haha:

did that horrible witch show up?

Sure did. Checked my cervix late last nite and there was red blood so I knew... full force today :cry: It's very likely I was inaccurate on my O day since I wasn't taking temps until the day before/of. Definitely sticking to my word and not temping, using OPKs or focusing on anything TTC related for the next 2 or so months and just going to enjoy spending time and lots of :sex: with my man!

sorry to hear that! :'( hopefully that ttc r&r is just what your body needs to surprise you with your long awaited BFP. Keep me posted!! Ten days to mirena removal and I have pretty much accepted that My body is just going crazy instead of proving pregnancy. But I am excited to start officially trying at least. Have you ever tried Fertili Tea? I'm loving it, drinking a cup every morning and another every evening. My libido came back and it tasts great (mildly sweetened and hot is my preference) too. Hopefully we end up in the same tww group and can be bump buddies!!

in the third cycle of me trying to conceive, i decided to stop trying so hard, stop charting my symptoms, and only use a opk. all we did was babydance ONE TIME, which was 15 hours after my opk turned positive.. and it worked!!! well, the cycle i decided to not worry at all, was the cycle i fell pregnant. all my symptoms were nearly exact opposite of my normal PMS symptoms(which mimicked some typical pregnancy symptoms). i felt symptoms as soon as i conceived but i truly didnt believe i was pregnant because i was afraid to believe i was like in previous cycles and get broken hearted again by af so i convinced myself i was not.

i have a clockwork monthly cycle, as my symptoms every cycle are particularly always there unless im sick with an infection. my normal symptoms: ewcm on ovulation, moodiness, swollen/painful breasts two-three days before af, painful cramps between ovulation and af, lower back pain right before af, ewcm/more cm right before af, and weird cravings right before af.

here's my symptoms from the last cycle i had( i had to dig through that old "sticking together til we all get bfp's thread to find my post in it)

1 dpo - swollen breasts with pain about twice a day(mostly in the evening), extreme fatigue, extreme nausea around 2:30 - 3 AM but miraculously didn't vomit, random pain/cramping in vaginal hole, craving milk, lots of stretchy cm, increased appetite

2 dpo - swollen breasts with some pain, gassy, extreme fatigue, extreme nausea at 3:30 AM worse than before, didn't vomit (phew!), cramping/pain in vaginal hole, craving milk like CRAZY - went through a gallon in two days by myself, lots of stretchy cm, increased appetite, LOTS of bloating after just two or three bites of anything

3 dpo - swollen breasts with no pain, very gassy, some fatigue, very slight cramping, sneezing, some lower back pain, some watery cm, increased appetite but LOTS of bloating after just three bites of anything!

4 dpo - swollen breasts with some pain, sneezy and stuffy nose from afternoon throughout night

5 dpo - Nausea began after 30 minutes of being awake, quite a bit amount of cm, very temporary headache, sneezing, sudden and continued bloating in evening(after only eating a small plate of rice), swollen breasts, cramping/strange sensation in right side of ovary that was temporary and in the evening (at about 6:15), also my breasts are starting to show more veiny with no or very little pain. UPDATED: slightly runny/stuffy nose with random tickling and sneezing, scratchy throat but no coughing.. cold? before going to bed i suddenly got a metal-like flavor in my saliva and im not eating anything, just got out of the shower and have been resting for 6 minutes. BLEH

6 dpo - metallic taste still here and stronger all day today, tastes like blood or sour sometimes. nauseated. also had very strange(but not bad) VIVID dreams overnight, sneezing but no stuffy nose(why!), breasts seem to have gone back to almost normal as the day has gone on. at 9 am some pulling/dull pain in my left ovary area(feels like its lower than where my ovary is though) and lasted for just a few seconds. saw some stars/lights floating just above my forehead for just 4 seconds. at 10 am, feeling some more pulling but its higher now, much higher but below the belly button and on the left side. this didnt last but about two minutes but im sure it'll be back soon. had dizziness halfway through the shower.

7 dpo - crazy dreaming, some sneezing but no stuffy nose, the metallic taste has subsided, breasts seem to be back to normal size, feels like AF is coming

8 dpo - had cm, some cramping and moodiness, took 5 HPTs (1 frer and 4 wondfos) and got a BFP on all (faint but definitely there!)... all were taken with second and third urine of the day.

night of 8dpo to 9 dpo - cramping only on left side, feeling sick to foods i used to love... feeling very hungry but also no appetite at the same time.. breasts are still swollen since dpo 1. got two more faint positives this morning Also had alot of pain in my right breast when laying on my back and sometimes randomly.

haha the symptoms that stayed with me every day since conception to this moment are the sneezing, swollen breasts(rarely painful though), and lots of cm.

I need to update the last day of my cycle on here, been MIA since I'm "not worrying" about TTC right now. Querida I haven't tried that tea... might have to! Will def keep you posted and will be checking back on you! Good luck with your IUD removal and loads of :dust: to you! Catiren thanks for sharing, I'm hoping now that I'm doing nothing but :sex: (not even OPKs) that my stress-free approach to TTC will do the trick! :thumbup: I haven't noticed EWCM around O time and was going to try taking EPO and Robitussin to help with that but I'll wait a couple months and just relax like the doctor said.

We are leaving for Florida for our Disney trip this weekend, I'm so excited! Haven't been there since I was 4 and my partner and kids have never been. It will be my kids' first plane trip as well. It will be so nice to have this time with my family and keep my mind from stressing so much... though I'm super nervous about the flight :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->