Sharp pain on the left ovary at DPO 12. What does this mean?

evvie

Reaction score
My cycle is usually 30-31 days long and has been consistent. This cycle we only manage to BD once on O day which is CD18 as per my period tracker app. But I didn't feel any ovulation pain this month. Probably I had ovulated on CD18 as the next day I didn't spot any CM at all, dry. Early stages of DPO just the usual feeling gassy, bloated, and constipation.

DPO 8 boobs start to sore, and I felt a few seconds pain on my left hip bone. Lol I'm not sure why the pain is there.
DPO 9 light aching on the left ovary for a few mins.
DPO 12 today, I felt a very sharp pain on my left ovary, the pain comes on and off, and it lasted about 2 mins then stop.

I was shocked and scared when the pain comes cos it was intense. Could it be implantation this late? It seems that the chances are slim cause only BD once. Last month I had slight pain on the right ovary on DPO 7 (not as painful as today) and so much symptoms pregnancy like, but end up AF came. I'm so confused! AF is expected to come in 2 more days.

This happens to me, one month its the right side and the next month is the left side, that could be due to a collapsed follicle, which would mean you get pains when your ovary releases an egg....

Now i'm no dr so this might not be the same, just sounds similar to me.

Hope all Ok though :hugs:

It could be implantation and if you don't chart or use opks you might be earlier than 12dpo good luck

A lil update. AF supposed to arrive at DPO14 but instead I've been getting only brown discharge until today DPO16. Not sure if it is IB or just the usual spotting before AF arrive. Last month I had spotting for 2 days and period cramps. This time I don't really feel crampy down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->