Sharp Twinges! Any Ideas??

hubbylover

Reaction score
Hey there beautiful BnB ladies! So I'm in my dreadful TWW, had my 2nd round of Clomid taking it CD 5-9, I'm on CD20 now. I was woken up in the middle of the night with super sharp almost burning pains in my left ovary area...I never get pain in my left ovary area, it's always my right. On and off all day today I've had these really sharp twinges in my cervix area. I don't recall really ever having this type of sensation except for when I was close to delivering my other kiddos, and even then I think it only happened with my last one. Anyone have any ideas as to what it could be?? Thanks in advance!

could have been the egg rupturing & coming out assuming u maybe o'ing after that. or a sign of pregnancy i honestly culdnt say because i get so many random twinges but a bfn but some ladies said they had a sharp twinge and got a bfp! hope its a bfp for u!

could have been the egg rupturing & coming out assuming u maybe o'ing after that. or a sign of pregnancy i honestly culdnt say because i get so many random twinges but a bfn but some ladies said they had a sharp twinge and got a bfp! hope its a bfp for u!

I appreciate the reply! Only on CD23 of a 28/29 day cycle, so it's still a little early to find out....:coffee: Thanks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->